Game Has Died,

It was fun flipping scarabs for insane money tho. Now its way harder to do that because of how many scarabs are worthless even in bulk.
Scarab changes would be neat if we had a stash tab + affinity for them. I swear GGG said they were going to release one, but ?
Finding where they go in the stash and keeping them organized after each map feelsbadman. Mousing over each one while deciding which ones to run when you have a stash tab full of thousands isn't much better.

Necropolis overall?

This league has been pretty convenient for a solo/99% self-found build, with the currency piñatas, endless league mechanics, and multiple ways to craft some actually GG gear reliably easy. Which is super lucky considering nobody trades on PS4 anymore. Top-tier gear priced under half of the rest and still sits on the shelf for weeks (does anyone even play?) I'm sure this is probably only a filthy console problem, but I haven't logged into my PC account in years so I wouldn't know.
"
caged_rage666 wrote:
Scarab changes would be neat if we had a stash tab + affinity for them. I swear GGG said they were going to release one, but ?
Finding where they go in the stash and keeping them organized after each map feelsbadman. Mousing over each one while deciding which ones to run when you have a stash tab full of thousands isn't much better.

but we do have stash tab and affinity for scarabs
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
caged_rage666 wrote:
Scarab changes would be neat if we had a stash tab + affinity for them.

but we do have stash tab and affinity for scarabs

This.
"
caged_rage666 wrote:

Fragment tab.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info