3.24.1 Patch Notes

little late but better than nothing 10/10 patch,nerfs
add bestiary remove all captured monsters. thank you bye
fk archnemesis.
I don't care about this league mechanics. I just want to play maps, blight, delve, delirium. Can we play now without burning hot the CPU and the GPU?
I really don't get it, why would you nerf things that never were worth doing before like anarchy instead of addressing things everyone is complaining about: like corpses storage, server lagging HARD (usual 20ms turns into 500ms during peak hours).
Mid-league nerfs SHOULDN'T be a thing, for any game
Just make Necropolis V2 league starting in few days, there is no point playing current Necropolis.
Can we just restart the league and pretend this shit never happened?
Never buying anything again. This league was supposed to be a fun one.
Market was left to crash than patch arrived. I didnt loose much 100-200 divs worth of anarchy and a lot more on curation. But you let it for a few days than changed it. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK? like change it right there on the spot if you feel it breakes the game. Aura herald stacker all over.

Thank you GGG <3. bad choices tho way too late.
will do my 40 challenges and dip as soon as possible i dont want to be a number in this game for now.
They change the rules of game in mid league, while it should stay same from beginning till end. Let people play league, dont interfere with your agenda and opinion, you dont like how things are going and now you gonna make thousands of people force your idea into their face?

Its like you play chess and suddenly mid game you decide you can move you piece differently just because you feel like it.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
I remember in the Legacy League, after the nerf to unbalanced farming, there was a wave of bans. The fact that there is no new wave of blocking now means that it is either necessary to unblock old accounts, or to admit that GGG have become more mature and restrained. Or weaker. I would like to hear an official comment on the difference between the current nerf and the previous one. Both did not use external software, only the capabilities of the league
Blizzard would be proud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info