3.24.1 Patch Notes

haha we put out crap league and brought it back from the dead

haha we killed the economy and not it has to start over again

haha the top of the pyramid escape rich and kill the rest

haha new world order

hahahhahahahaahhahaha

joker
LoL MF was to broken on t17 with 4k unique mobs + beyond. It was obviosly ggg will nerf it.
"
Because even chase items were next to worthless, it needed to be fixed.

"
No, it didn´t. Why do ppl even think, it´s a problem, when cool items are cheap? It´s such a dumb take.
"
Because the game is boring as shit once you have done everything, its like putting god mode on, its fun for a minute then you are over it.
My char is already too strong.

Simple fix, don't buy all your shit and FARM IT and there you go. Char won't be TOO strong in minutes and you get more out of your playtime! If you rush you lose. It's a YOU problem!

As for this "fix":
They had so much time and the strat was exposed very quickly... you can't tell me those twitchloving-devs didn't see any of it until now. The quickest thing to do was just to disable those scarabs and everything would be okay. But no, they watched on and on until something started to smell rotten.

This is what happens all the time with these guys. Every 2nd league is usually a sad sob fest, dev time is never enough and those "testers" just don't know their shit or aren't given enough time to do their job properly.

TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIQUE SERIOUSLY, FFS! What happened to your standards, GGG? "Mid-League" nerfs after watching it on stream live for multiple days isn't cool. We all know, you did! You crave that dopamine rush seeing 1% streamers go off moaning! I know it's addicting but for gods sake, stop interfering when the house is already burning down. Just watch it through to the end!
#Abuse early exploit often
#Rich get richer, poor get poorer

You still didnt do anything to divine mod beeing so rare that normal player who didnt use advantage to burn hundreds of maps to get it, wont get it ever. League is dead and thankfully want my challenges done in 1 week and say bye to worse league than kalandra... There was at least something new, not like harvest v2 nerfed 10x without any fun included.
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
"
4Swords wrote:
Let's just all agree that due to quantity of different mechanics in the game, GGG cannot predict all the outcomes and combinations of farming strategies thousands of players can come up with, therefore, any new league mechanic that directly imbues map content is doomed to be unbalanced upon release.
I'd better see leagues like TOTA or Sanctum, harder to abuse to the point where you can reliably get over 50 divs in a map.

Sad to see so many people straight up blaming GGG for "not doing their job", whereas GGG is one of the few companies that actually cares about it's players.

Everyone makes mistakes, deal with it.

P.S. 99% of the players who are complaining about the nerf would b*tch about not nerfing the strat anyways. Crybabies will always find something to cry about.
In reality, you still can log in, play the game, farm what you like, play the build that you like and have fun. This whole situation affecting you is just an illusion created cause of envy.

So is it an illusion the item i was chasing and nearly had the currency to afford just tripled in value in a matter of hours of the patch dropping? Is it also an illusion that over half the items i was stockpiling for bulk sell just lost all there value and fully reset my work? Ye it's either an illusion OR MAYBE some people spout crap without putting thought into why others are opposed.
"
Harique wrote:
#Abuse early exploit often
#Rich get richer, poor get poorer

You still didnt do anything to divine mod beeing so rare that normal player who didnt use advantage to burn hundreds of maps to get it, wont get it ever. League is dead and thankfully want my challenges done in 1 week and say bye to worse league than kalandra... There was at least something new, not like harvest v2 nerfed 10x without any fun included.

i recently got that mod in blue defiled cathedral map t16
3% (4.2 with atlas pasives) chance to drop divine from monsters
i slapped on pack of frogs and guess what ?

i dropped whoole fucking 3 divine orbs : ))))))

what have i done wrong or smth ?
Wut ? they fixed monday for Unweavering Vision but they didn't for Back to Basics !!!???
I though that was for all the ways to not consume scarabs.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Apr 11, 2024, 5:06:49 AM
"
Zebedin wrote:

i recently got that mod in blue defiled cathedral map t16
3% (4.2 with atlas pasives) chance to drop divine from monsters
i slapped on pack of frogs and guess what ?

i dropped whoole fucking 3 divine orbs : ))))))

what have i done wrong or smth ?

doesnt say the mod that it converts JEWELLERY into Divines? So the best thing was to put the rogue exiles allflame onto it...not frogs. When I had the mod once....i came out of the map with 26 divines....and it felt wrong to me already. Anyway...rogue exiles are nerfed now as well....so this wont happen again. But imho now they could up the chance to get this divine mod again.
Significantly reduced the volume of triggered Warcries, Blood Rage, and Detonate Mines in combat areas, with these severely reduced in Hideouts.

What does this mean ? volume ?
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
you had plenty of choices to nerf that and sadly u choose the worst ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info