3.24.1 Patch Notes

Mostly good changes. But it would be better if you buff the rate of "curation" scarab so that solo players can actually benefit from it. It does seem hard to balance the game coz of group players, hope you find a good way to make it more enjoyable for solo players.

Personally I had fun replacing mobs with rogue exiles, I wasn't making any profit from it. I just enjoyed the difficulty and not having to one-shot every mob.

Please also consider SSF players when you are designing and balancing the game. Thank you!!
goku_gg
GGG funpolice here at it AGAIN. TY! I am just glad, I didn´t spend a dollar on this game - as I planned - yet, AGAIN. How is this even possible, to change shit in the middle of a league? HOW?
Unable to start PoE from steam on MacOS after new patch :/
GGG, what do u think about prices inflation? 12 hours ago mageblood was ~130D, now its 180D. Almost 50% growth as a result of decision. Such a shame.
Challenges related to t17 did not get nerfed why? Make it meaningless just like it was for those that abused einhar bug.
"
_Ashes0ni_ wrote:
GGG funpolice here at it AGAIN. TY! I am just glad, I didn´t spend a dollar on this game - as I planned - yet, AGAIN. How is this even possible, to change shit in the middle of a league? HOW?
Because even chase items were next to worthless, it needed to be fixed.
RIP BOZO
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
how goods having a normal job and now missing out, shit choice
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
_Ashes0ni_ wrote:
Because even chase items were next to worthless, it needed to be fixed.

No, it didn´t. Why do ppl even think, it´s a problem, when cool items are cheap? It´s such a dumb take.
Thanks, the rogue Exiles thing was destroying the economy.

No news on the Incinerate of Venting behavior?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info