3.24.1 Patch Notes

Second nerf to league mechanic in a couple days, it makes no sense. You only multiply the currency of whoever managed to do this mechanic and make it harder for regular player.
Player popped dropped from 1m to 600k between April 4th to 6th, when the first league mechanic nerf happened. You obviously have no clue what you are doing. How is it that while working on the league mechanic not one single GGG person thought that players might just open and close the map until they get the divine mod. Last league was also pretty "broken" where people got divines every map, but the world didn't end. The market adjusted itself and everything was fine. But now you had to change it after 24h and break the market twice. Well done.
"
Mentoya wrote:
All of the little babies crying because they can't make multiple mirrors now LMAO. True the economy is fucked. But it would have been fucked much more had they let it go on. it's better to be nerfed now the not at all........I'm glad they did what they did.

You are right BUT league already turned Venezuelan no point of nerfing after that point except just spoiling people's fun, they being TOO LATE for that shit.
Happy
Done with league!
"
ojmcfly wrote:
"
The Allflame Ember of Anarchy now causes a Monster Pack to be composed of a single Rogue Exile, instead of multiple.

The damage is already done.

HH doubled in price as I'm typing this, now I'm kicking myself for not purchasing one while it was still cheap thinking they wouldn't patch the Anarchy allflame. Alas, us who didn't abuse early are somewhat feeling punished for not exploiting KEKW.
"my mana is gone..."
"
Added Allflame Embers and Filled Coffins above level 80 to the Bulk Item Exchange.

This changes very little really, "Monster Category" is what makes it cancer to setup and trade for corpses. I've farmed 4 full quad tabs and only got one single scarcer defence of the correct "category" for my setup.

You're literally forced to sit and trade singles for it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
So, another week of beta test and they made another patch. Great! :)
"
tronloop wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
All of the little babies crying because they can't make multiple mirrors now LMAO. True the economy is fucked. But it would have been fucked much more had they let it go on. it's better to be nerfed now the not at all........I'm glad they did what they did.

You are right BUT league already turned Venezuelan no point of nerfing after that point except just spoiling people's fun, they being TOO LATE for that shit.

Except it's not too late because standard exists. If they kept this up for the rest of the league, standard economy would have likely taken another hit. Flooding standard with currency and chase items for two leagues in a row is just bad.

The problem is in their league-testing before launch. Casual players may suffer from it now, but GGG had to stop it rather sooner than later. It sucks, but it had to be done.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Apr 11, 2024, 1:16:35 AM
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
VARookz wrote:
God forbid they actually do their jobs and fix unintended interactions.

Everyone crying in this thread needs to grow up. It's a game. Find a way to enjoy it without following in the shadows of exploiters / people who play the game faster than you do.

You sound like spoiled children.

They are undeniable improving the game.

God forbid they "fix" an unintended interaction because its their job?? Keep your Blizzard mentality out of PoE. Stop trying to dictate how I enjoy the game.

Everything in PoE is the result of unintended interactions that other games would call exploits.

You need to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled child when other players find a new powerful interaction. It is the expectation of players that mechanics like these are not be hard nerfed mid league as we put good time and effort into figuring them out.

I just spent the entire day reworking my build to use a weaker version of this strat with my own farmed items. I have now lost the value of those items, my time, my build is worse, my atlas tree needs unmakings to correct. None of what I was going to do was an exploit, it was using the ingame features as intended. Midleague nerfs should NEVER be this extreme.

MEanwhile, mageblood was 120 div and headhunter was 20, in another week both would have been worthless.

I fail to see the problem here? those are 2 items that players would be able to use and enjoy because they are affordable.

Crucible league I spent a month and a half farming enough to buy my first ever mageblood. I was so burnt out I used it for half a day and then quit.

Affliction league was the most rewarding league of all time. I played it for 2 months, beating all my previous records. Best league ever.

Mid league nerfs make me nervous that anything I am doing is about to be deleted. My hard work gone with nothing to show for it. I paid for supporter packs last night because I was happy with the direction the game has shown for leagues now. I wish that GGG would stop making shit choices less than 2 days after I pay them. I know this is not targeted, but it has happened every fucking time I pay and why I am missing packs from leagues I loved. It REALLY leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

The Anarchy allflame deletion nerf was uncalled for, did not improve my experience in any way, and actively harmed my experience through direct league interference. Bad GGG, Dont do that. You know that is bad.

GGG, I am happy with tons of the changes you have made. Just please stop making me hate paying you so soon.

"restart the league, that will fix everything" This is an idiotic suggestion. Why would you willingly join such a reset league after having your past 2 weeks of progress deleted for stuff you didnt do?

"
Mentoya wrote:

Why are you complaining just because you can't make multiple mirrors anymore? It completely has fucked the economy. Plus, if you were playing 10 years ago, h ow did you manage when there was hardly ANY loot in the game back in 2015?

They'v started ruining the economy by bringing back sanctum and making it super easy and super rich. Then they brought up Affliction with shit tons of raw currency and loot and it was FUN. Because ARPG is about tons of loot. And I was expecting that something like Affli would go on, and on it went with this strat. And it was, once again, FUN. Not because i care much for multi mirrors, but because looting shit tons of stuff in the GAME OF LOOT - is fun. That is it.

And Affli, for fs sake, was ruining the economy as well. But they never nerfed it. As they never nerfed anything that wasnt some kind of a cheap exploit but a "smart usage of game mechanics". And they nerfed this particular farm not because it is bad for economy. But because it is breaking their own engine and servers. And that is what i call unprofessional.

As for the state of economy in this league - it is now in even deeper shit, cause the gap between those, who were the part of this farm and everyone else is huge and wont lessen but become even bigger as prices skyrocket.

As for what was 10 years ago - i hope it was rhetorical. Game was, well, lets put it mildly, different. 10 years ago i was making few hundred c during the whole league and was happy about it. First real league mechanic that brought something worthy in terms of farming was perandus (as far as i remember), but before that it was just tiny little tweaks to main gameplay. U can as well ask me how i am managing 10 act campaign if i should be used to grind the ledge on merc difficulty before going further...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info