rottenheals wrote:
Doh, too late =-\
oh well

Your actually not you can still get the mod and a lot of divines from it
"
Palonso89 wrote:
"
Tusk_Luv wrote:
Exactly the same feeling + group players farming 5 mirrors each group per day which is silly

It is GGG fault. One of the dumbest things in the game is to provide economic advantage to groups. It is so unfair to solo players or ones who usually play solo.
I disagree with this change both to scarabs and the lantern. Scarabs are further going to be priced towards group play. A better lantern change would have been requiring you to kill a large percentage of monsters in the previous map in order to see lantern reward mods in the next one.
The divine drops had to be nerfed,but this was the most uninspired way possible.

Why can´t we get rewarded for the amount of monsters killed each map, as we were in the campaign? That would allow for the nessecary grind without having to kill the divine wealth for the 95% who didnt abuse the previous mechanic.

No supporter pack from me this league as of yet.
The league was already sort of unplayable to anyone who plays solo, a new player (me) or unlucky because you are quite literally forced to do the Necropolis mechanic with ultra juiced mobs for 0 rewards which made your leveling absolutely hell- and now you take away the little fun that your league had?.. Genuinely confused.
"
CovenElf wrote:
The league was already sort of unplayable to anyone who plays solo, a new player (me) or unlucky because you are quite literally forced to do the Necropolis mechanic with ultra juiced mobs for 0 rewards which made your leveling absolutely hell- and now you take away the little fun that your league had?.. Genuinely confused.

You can still get the mod and rewards, can also sell corpses.
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 10:20:22 AM
gj GGG, I always support nerfing overpowered broken strats,to suppress inflation and make other non-meta strats more viable economically.
"

The only mods that I got are these in almost every single Act zone lol.. It made my leveling experience unplayable, I couldn't even reach maps before I felt like I was going through unnecessary unrewarding hoops. This league is definitely not friendly to anyone who is not in a group or a tryhard 24/7. And now fun part of it was taken too.

https://imgur.com/a/BAQz8Lm
"
CovenElf wrote:
"

The only mods that I got are these in almost every single Act zone lol.. It made my leveling experience unplayable, I couldn't even reach maps before I felt like I was going through unnecessary unrewarding hoops. This league is definitely not friendly to anyone who is not in a group or a tryhard 24/7. And now fun part of it was taken too.

https://imgur.com/a/BAQz8Lm

I dont think sitting in HO spamming maps to get a map with divines is really fun?
So exploit and abuse often as usual GGG. What a joke this league is. Released half baked, fixed then gutted but don't worry the no lifers have 500 divine and the economy is ruined after 4 days. What a turn around from last league
Worse than Kalandra. Poe2 is just going to be a streamer no lifer fest prolly too. Should have been balanced better to avoid these issues from the get go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info