Patch 3.24.0b Notes Preview

POGGIE
A WEEP WAP DOODY DOO WAP BAP BAHHH!
ok then!
dang yo !
Bad Seed
No no heist fixes until next patch, or next league I wonder?
Any idea when it's coming go console
Now we just need scarab rarity changes.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Garf
so without allflames i still get no loot?
Okay, I don't understand the point of Fear of the Light anymore.

If allflames cannot drop anymore with it, and haunted modifiers are both random and increased in quantity .. what is the benefit players get for the node? That's just a bunch of negatives so that you don't have to click then anymore.

This also means the changes to see how haunted modifiers modify ember and corpse drops doesn't really do anything for players with the node; and that buffing corpses and embers does nothing either.

I just don't see the point of the smaller nodes that increase the modifiers of haunted mods .. when you get no benefit from them with the keystone. It makes more sense to use the reduced modifier nodes .. which have double the value .. which again makes no sense, but okay.

I feel like I'm really missing something here that's not readily available for players to know, even with these patch changes. It's like that whole cluster is supposed to add QoL for league interaction, and increase currency rewards, at the cost of being more efficient doing it yourself and with allflame access.

But the cluster looks entirely defunct .. with just a marginal benefit for corpse drops? It's really horrible that the atlas nodes aren't way more specific about what it's doing, and the mechanic in general.

Someone help me out here with actual testing and numbers as to what the benefit is to that cluster, other than being able to avoid the tedium of normally interacting with it.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Apr 3, 2024, 12:17:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info