Patch 3.24.0b Notes Preview

Playing melee (lacerate / of butchering) I think I've had this glidy issue all league. I knew it was something other than lag. Felt weird and unsatisfying. Finger crossed its fixed now.
Tnks
Open steam. Delete Path of exile from system.
GG patch...

now make a MUTE button to those MTX singing goblins PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Gainworx on Apr 5, 2024, 5:18:20 PM
"
fmfelipe wrote:
Every league is exactly the same. Lack of balance testing equals to a poor balanced league. Always with GLARING exploits. Most people are poor. Someone finds the exploit. 1% do it and get insanely rich until fix arrives.

I can't take it anymore. Sweating my ass on league start launch getting nothing. Playing a fucking lot to get 5 divines.

Than some dudes get 120 divines with a clear exploit that you guys ABSOLUTELY should foreseem.

Issue with playtesting is they have around 100 people to test it, then 200k players jump in and break it and find things that those 100 people didn't forsee, it happens.

Only way to fix it is to allow some players, strict NDA to find these issues before a league launches.
"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:
Group players are loving this league whilst solo players are hating it. Thank god I'm not playing the league. I'd hate it being a solo player.

That's such a random and weird statement. Where did you even come up with that?
Most people play this game solo.

My only problem is that I can't choose to disable the lantern if I want to.
It's not a big deal but it seems a bit senseless.
Some little nerfs today.
I understand you don't want people to avoid spending their scarabs when the packs don't disserve to use them. But was it so important in comparaison with all those techs that already ruined the league interest in trade league ?
it was my way to keep the rare good scarabs I got in SSF for something worthy.

please, make the map device's craft mode go back to "% Quantity" when you change your atlas tree.
That's really annoying to waste 7 chaos orbs for having normal and magic strongboxes in your maps just because that stupid device did not go back to the base mode.
and make it changeable even when there is no map in it !

And; at least, make the last change in the packs of mobs be save when closing the window and going back. That's insanely horrible !!!!
And fix that bug that make the maven influence not apply (and the map wasn't already witnessed)
Last edited by Lyonnel on Apr 7, 2024, 6:02:59 AM
Wow. Ten minutes in the new league, and the first monster freeze killed me immediately. This is a new record. Friends, please fix your server first. Then you can think of fixing the game.

"
now make a MUTE button to those MTX singing goblins PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoah, this is also still around? -.-

Kthxbye. Am gone.
Last edited by Arunderan on Apr 7, 2024, 12:50:43 PM
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Revert Sunder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info