What We're Working On

W
Any chance we could somehow tie ps and Xbox HC trade listings together or something? HC listings are painfully nonexistent on consoles
"
Moregaze wrote:
"
Nerié wrote:
Endgame juicing is dead as fuck, maybe fix the scarab drop rate, because the good ones are mirror tier rare lol

Or hear me out. Increase the base rewards first.

I'm sick of even with a full atlas dedicated to a mechanic that I need a bunch of consumables to make it worthwhile. When the tree should do most of the heavy lifting and consumables should be cherry on top. Not baseline mandatory.

That would be dope! +1
Please let me collect corpses with the league mechanic interaction hotkey, the collect button is too small.
Impatiently waiting for LMB to be re-enabled.

Arbitrarily disabling the button under the guise of "gamepad support" is completely asinine, both in terms of changing how the game client has functioned for 10 years, and for overlooking people with disabilities.

I have disability issues and not being able to use LMB for instant skills significantly reduced my ability to play as I also need to reserve a skill slot for keyboard movement.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Good to see the changes, sadly, most of if not all of these things could have been implemented from the beginning, specially the difficulty/reward problems, not after a LOT of people left the League in frustration. I hope the changes are really worth it for people to come back.

A lot of people are new this league (specially after the hype in Affliction) and having a forced league mechanic all the way from act 1 and with ver bad rewards is a deterrent for many new players to a already daunting game for new players.

Another thing that should be possible is turning off the mechanic for maps, before the release we where told that Sextants amongst other things where remover due to (too much steps to run a map) and while that was true, now we have to micro manage every minion not only through all the campaign but also in every map, and have to deal with modifiers that can a brick the map for our build with no way to change them or at least sell those maps.

Anyways, keep the good work!
This post does not discuss the number 1 feedback you've obviously received: allowing us to toggle the mechanic on and off, letting us CHOOSE if we interact with it or not, like almost the entirety of previous league mechanics.

Why are you not addressing this? If it's a technical issue, let us know, because right now, the popular community options are:
- We are being used as tests. Don't. You have a closed PTR (its failing at its job, expand it or get real players, not streamers). If that's not good enough make it open, end of story.

- Testing for PoE2. Same thing, don't. Many of us won't like PoE2 (looks slow as BALLS). Keep your focus on PoE1 or go work on PoE2

- [Removed by Support] Just give us fun leagues. IF the league includes walls of texts to craft or just change zones, it's not a fun league, it's homework.

But, yeah, just address THE most common point of feedback, explain why you completely ignored it in your first post. This won't just go away it's the number 1 requested change and you don't even mention it.
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Apr 2, 2024, 1:33:12 PM
Nothing that fixes being one shot by normal skeleton mages with capped ress and almost 3k life in white maps... I'll probably quit this league until that is fixed which will probably be an early league quit.
can u add the affliction monster that auto respawns on death for a instability build as a allflame plss??
Some feedback from a casual player. I think you made the Necropolis league non beginner friendly by forcing each new player to have an extra layer of added difficulty. I know it was not intended this way but that's exactly what has ended up happening. This will cause you to lose player retention and make the next league be even less appealing than this one. Unless something is fixed you will end up losing a massive amount of your player base this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info