What We're Working On

could this patch also "unbuff" essences? My all friends farm Legion because Nacropolis is not upgrading Legion soldiers. Essences even at white tier maps feel like red tier bosses or even harder.
For me the problem is not really the league mechanic, it's more the fact that you killed everything else. Harvest is bad, Betrayal is dead, endgame juicing is soso, bossing/invitation is bad because all the good loot is from Ubers, etc. I don't really care about the league mechanic, as long as the rest of the game is good. But, you destroyed it with all those bad changes.
blight still destroy fps ?
too late for me i don't want back after the disaster of the weekend . Plus necropolis mods are really weak , crucible was better for this .
And for a craft league without awesome modifiers , harvest was better :)
We need more new things
"
artismh wrote:

u said "you can't choose" i just told u can?
is literally called league for reason? new league mechanic
i agree that rewards are shit, the overall state of league mechanics is bad atm, but did u read the first post? they said will make it rewarding
give them some time? after patch everyone will make t1 items with few corpses. just wait the patch like rest of us

You are missing my main point. At this time we can't play the league and have areas without it. Looking at poor balancing a lot of players suggested an ability to not interact with that lantern before entering an area and just enter the map or an area that's clean, VOILA.

In fact, good balance or not, you might have whatever reasons not to enable the mechanic in some scenarios, but nobody said that they don't won't to play the league completely. If that had been the case, we would play standard, but once again this is not the point.

They showed the mechanic down our throats in the league, that's the problem.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Apr 2, 2024, 11:10:45 AM
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
Working on ...

From 185k players peak to 120k and min is 45k only after 4 days ... GL then.

Iam done too.

Boring lvling trough still same and repeating acts + harder mobs.
0 option here.

And QoL? After 12yrs still dont exist gamma correction :D

QoL Autosort button ! -.-
For hardcore, please make "exlude necropolis" if the mods are bad. some of that shit is just to deadly, and a pain for random want to spam maps. so if its bad you forfid the league mechanic in a map.
POggers
@GGG_Neon

please fix the core endgame mapping its gutted so hard sadly, the new scarabs does not compensate the sextant removal atm

as for league stuff the changes look promising

thanks
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info