Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes

Try to run as a administrator
Steam-path of exile-properties-manage-browse local files-pathofexilesteam
Some maps has high latency some don’t
The maps that have no latency are fine all the way no matter the how much u juice the map
Huge lag spikes starting today. Was fine up until then. This is one of the reasons I stopped playing before.

Every other game is fine, but POE has consistently had latency issues on their servers. Please fix your stuff GGG
Orloth fight, 4 timeouts in a minute.
Basically i cannot do any kind of bossfights, because every single boss arena will timeout, no matter what.

And since GGG is staying silent as always, i have zero hope this will be ever fixed, probably will be carried over POE2 as well.
I have the same issue since league start. Can someone share a possible fix or at least GGG post an answer here to show that at least they acknowledge the problem?
My latency has been bricked as of a day or two ago can't even play it constantly spikes and im losing so much exp because of it fix your game ggg
Can confirm game is unplayable especially on evenings, when i come home from work the game works but at around 7 to 8 pm (Germany) game starts to become unplayable because i constantly get latency spikes ranging up to 50k ms (was the highest ive gotten yet)
and guess what you cant even run a single map anymore because youre dead when the latency normalizes even if its just for a second.

I need a fix for this fast
Sad to say, GGG did not fix the problem already occurring in 3.23.
We are not getting disconnected though. This is a chance.

I guess ExitLag has to be used again, until the number of players drops low enough to solve the issue without any additional effort.

Shame on you GGG, for not fixing the problem over the last 4 month.

It was truly terrible in the last few day.
I'm having something similar where when I enter a new zone my character gets 'frozen' but the game isn't. I can open UI stuff like inventory/passive tree but can't move or use spells.

Then I checked the graph and saw my latency is at 50k ms meaning I disconnected from the server..
Tried everything from swapping servers to changing from dx11/12/vulkan but no luck...
Literally can't play the game right now..
Same issue here.

League started with STABLE 20-23ms, today I log in and boom 20-80ms spikes, unplayable.

To time play something else till they fix the servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info