[XBOX] 3.23.1c Patch Problems / Nearly unplayable

Already made a thread on day 1 or 2 of this disaster, but I'm adding a theory here:

after numerous tests, I was thinking it could be a bug related to a specific rare monster/mod/combo (although I cannot explain the crash on portal going on. If I don't crash in a map, I typically crash on exiting the map).

Instances where I crash is the same as described in post, but most often during an encounter of some type. In most encouters, additional rares are spawned. I crashed 3 times in a row due to activating a legion and attacking. Then a few other times during a Harbinger encounter or within another mechanic.

** I took note of 1 rare in Harvest (so literally just 1v1 , thus impossible to have too much going on), and hitting it caused the lag, freeze, then crash scenario. The mods were Hasted + Chaos and Wither Resistant. **

I do not know if one of those modifiers is an issue, but I theorize only that perhaps GGG could look into it? I know it wasn't a bug with the HH or Skill or something, because it happens on all character/gear for the entire community.

We are growing desperate for a hotfix like the PoE junkies we are.
~Xbox GT: ScubaSk33t~
Lol@skeet, love ya for trying. I literally crashed in enigma hideout just exploring it.

I thought to myself, heck since I can't run maps I should enjoy the $500 I spent. NOPE!

It'd would be MUCH appreciated if someone gave an eta, even if it's nasty.

Its crazy that they don’t respond, the entire xbox playerbase is experiencing these crashes for days now and its not even acknowledged? Wtf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info