[XBOX] 3.23.1c Patch Problems / Nearly unplayable

Support,

The game is experiencing an unparalleled level of crashing. I played from 9:15 to 11:54 PST last night an experienced slow down of animation just prior to the framing freezing. Then causing the game to directly dashboard. During logging back into the Xbox it also makes me log back in w/ my Xbox credentials. This crashing to dashboard also occurred while plugging my controller into a USB...crazy as it sounds. But while in each map you'll freeze and crash anywhere from 3-4 times per map. This is in a normal white map all the way to a juiced multi sextant/scarabed map. Crashing occurs irregardless

Further Info:
California server/ Auto
Dashboard crashing when lag/ freeze occurs via in map gameplay.

Using a hardwired connection.

On on a series S console.

I don't have recording software/hardware only the Xbox in game clip recorded.

Global chat is smothered in conversation in regards to this. Any GGG game tester just needs to run a hand full of maps to experience this multiple it's not a rare stand alone issue. Every single guild mate and Xbox friend I know playing experienced this last night

Last bumped on Mar 14, 2024, 4:53:12 PM
Same thing here on series x. Tried everything to fix it but to no avail. Unplayable for sure.
this is why white lists are problems in gaming.
I’m having the same issues. Tons of crashes to dashboard.
I tested for 5minutes.
I noticed heavy lag and input delay no matter what server i tried.
Same here I live in ontario canada and at least once a map I crash if not 3 or 4 times, I also noticed after the update all my settings were back to default
3 crashes per map. These are memory dumps
Here's further requested proof of the crashes occuring. Game will slow down and momentarily freeze allowing a small amount of gameplay to occur and then the freeze will occur and slow down again and then the crash will happen which will then lead to you being at the Xbox dashboard and having to relaunch the game.

Both times when the clips cut out that I'm sharing is when Ive dashboarded. Please fix this so those of us that want to play and finish challenges.

This is so unfair you've crippled the game with this patch prior to it's end.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/P7FEaNUUSW

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/KJQGg9rQBW
Im on Xbox series S and same thing; consistent full crashes about every 10 mins after the most recent patch. Also all my settings/loot filters are resetting to default and I notice with the very brief moments I can play between crashes that the general game performance is struggling (low fps, resolution rockets into the dumpster).
Stillllllll crashing. Damn it man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info