Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

the ammount of clicks is getting reduced by 100% in 3.24 lets goooooooo
"
Shelion wrote:
I'd love a bigger inventory, like a second "window" and automatic currency pickup.

Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
I desperately but kinda 'patiently' wait for years for a similar update for the Abyss mechanic. It's ultra annoying to open the mechanic by simply walking on it. We've opened COUNTLESS abysses by accident. It is much harder to notice on the map/screen compared to other mechanics. The abyss encounter should be started with a hard-to-click button (similar to Cassia's pump) instead of the current way of doing it.
And/or, just make the Abyss not disappear if it's not attended. This by itself is silly in its current state.

Please fix that...
Last edited by fostaa on Mar 14, 2024, 11:23:08 AM
Quality of life changes are always welcomed.. amazing!
"
Shentorran wrote:
A Breach QoL?

Well... if ONLY Breach would actually DROP splinters now... even fully juiced it's garbage. Every other League-Mechanic drops more splinters than Breach itself >:(

Juiced breach has a 1 up to 1.5 breach stone drop per map. Almost 2 divine profit each map guaranteed. I wouldn't call that garbage.
"
Conantheserb wrote:
"
Shentorran wrote:
A Breach QoL?

Well... if ONLY Breach would actually DROP splinters now... even fully juiced it's garbage. Every other League-Mechanic drops more splinters than Breach itself >:(

Juiced breach has a 1 up to 1.5 breach stone drop per map. Almost 2 divine profit each map guaranteed. I wouldn't call that garbage.

depends on how fast you are
Wer von seinem Tag nicht zwei Drittel für sich selbst hat, ist ein Sklave
3.24 Quality of Life League
please add in game trade system like "poeoverlay" or "awakenedpoe"
please please
its always annoying to alt tabbing or running those apps
IV
more like QoL league
i like it
WOW no more 60 clic to buy divne with chaos !!!
great addition!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info