Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

I can't recognize GGG! Have they started to listen to players? What about many leagues long bugs like traps not cull marked enemies with corresponding passive node?
Politeness is a weapon!
Last edited by Milleuda on Mar 14, 2024, 2:47:40 AM
Great QoL for breach but I would like to have the splinters drop in one place after the breach closes.
I'd love a bigger inventory, like a second "window" and automatic currency pickup.
And less rng gated events or challenges. I got to lvl 100, kept playing, got all the relevant Atlas nodes and still no Trialmaster; makes me wanna ditch the season, and I just switch to LE then.
Still POE is my favorite game.
For me breach QoL is huge, it is annoying like holy. Just make it with doors and I won't complain anymore.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Breach Qol is awesome.
Could be also done to Shrines if Knockback and Skeleton shrine (Really fell off in current PoE) would be changed.
cant whait no more”!
A Breach QoL?

Well... if ONLY Breach would actually DROP splinters now... even fully juiced it's garbage. Every other League-Mechanic drops more splinters than Breach itself >:(
Is it me or is GGG doing more QoL improvements this league than D4 has done since launch?
Looking forward to League start.
Can we add QOL to Essence, maybe like Exarch/Eater altar. So we dont have to open inventory.

The options is: Release with Essence of Corruption and without Essence of Corruption, or something like that will be cool
Last edited by LyraelEyrie on Mar 14, 2024, 7:35:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info