Weekend Weapons and Shields Sale

Damn, lots and lots of discounted weapons/shields (GGG, haven't you heard of choice paralysis ? XD), but I wish they ALL actually *meant* something (= were restricted/tied to uniques/affix combinations)...

Only a few of them do (that treasure hunter effect seems dope :p ).

BTW, some other things are discounted as well, Discipline fishies for 105¤ instead of 130¤ in case there are any takers.

Or extra gore for 75¤ instead of 140¤...

P.S.: polymorphing wands : can't even turn Greust into a frog = useless :p
Yeah, I thought Blizzard was bad with their prices. The only thing ever worth buying here is the supporter packs, and even those have an entry price of 60 bucks, the price of a brand new game.

But you know, Tencent likes to farm their whales. I've never seen such a willing group of them in a single game.
Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Jan 13, 2024, 8:44:32 AM
I don't think people need mtx when the game is still broken...
Scroll down, there are cheaper supporter packs than those giving 600¤.

(One wonders why they're at the bottom though, *especially* the new player one. One might get the impression that GGG is using some dark patterns for profit..?)
I would like to see the Wildwood portal come to the store
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Why do people complain about these entirely optional cosmetics? You can play this game for a decade and only buy a few stash tabs on sale. There's no other ARPG that gives you anywhere as good a value in terms of content per dollar.

If you don't want to buy any of the cosmetics, just don't...? You'll have access to the exact same gameplay content as the richest whales. The whales pay the dev salaries (and Tencent profits) so that the rest can of us can play for free or cheap...
This is pretty sick! Thanks for all the work you do to bring extra optional content for people to enjoy. :D
spectre?
Stop trying to sell stuff before fixing the game on console.

You sell crap on a broken game, thats just sick... and you dont answer ppl complaining about the lags, why is this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info