This weekend, we're having a huge sale on Weapon and Shield Microtransactions. Now's your chance to strike down your foes or fend off their blows in style! Check out the full selection of discounts here. The sale ends on Jan 15, 2024 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Cut through the darkness of the Viridian Wildwood with the Darkprism Weapon and Darkprism Weapon Effect. Match them with the Cursebringer Armour Set from this league's Kirac's Vault Pass to show your mastery over the Affliction.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Let's check 'em out!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I've seen your "sales" they're terrible, eveyrthing is already MASSIVELY over priced so cutting 10-15% does next to nothing but bait player to waste more money on outfits that are already a rip off...
Dear GGG,

What about these? 10 years and counting ...

Is this bought for nothing?

inserts skin transfer mtx

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Jan 12, 2024, 1:53:13 AM
Nice Weapon sale ! Let me log in and check. Uhhhh server not working again.. Shit happens no money :D
sale with new trade system upcoming
"
Pridelocdown wrote:
I've seen your "sales" they're terrible, eveyrthing is already MASSIVELY over priced so cutting 10-15% does next to nothing but bait player to waste more money on outfits that are already a rip off...

First time?
Must be nice to look at those mtx if only vulkan render were working...
FIX THE GAME !!!
Poor people out, out right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info