Jonathan and Mark Tavern Talk VOD

Amazing interview! I'm excited for poe 2 considering how much thought is put into it and the consideration given to players.

I just hope MF will be deleted from the game... pls...
(also keep making trade better, and give us target dummy, ty)
Do what you said you'd do with the two end-games.

talk about that please or better yet do it.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jan 7, 2024, 8:32:02 PM
Hello, GGG

I have a question about the in-game store, and I don't know if it has been brought up before in the past post but is there anyway or possibility to implement a preview cart system in the store. So that a person can see what their character will look like with all of the stuff that they want to put on their character before deciding to purchase or not to purchase.
"
DopeyFishX wrote:
you can fix divination cards by making them sets of individual cards and spreading the individual parts of the set around so that way every map has potential to drop a valuable card from a set. so market will force players to farm other maps when there's an overabundance of one vs the others.

how do you fix the newly created issue of multiple stacks to a set? well, something you slot those cards into to hand in!

i'm just imagining a 6 socket / 4 socket item much like body armor and gloves/boots where you socket the cards into to exchange

call it a divination tablet

so at minimum players would need to farm like 6 maps just to get a HH or Mageblood. And you could rotate the drop chance of the cards so kind of push people into other maps.

with less items dropping, you can focus divination to be generally more rewarding this way and make cards have two different outcomes... hand in tablet/collection to get a larger reward or hand in a stack for an alternate reward

then you can also have blank tablets to allow the community to discover divination recipes some of which can include some obscenely valuable cards.

i really like this approach
I enjoyed the interview with our OG Kripp and I enjoyed this one as well.

Great job Ghazzy and Darth!! Great questions, great info.

Looking forward to the POE2 beta!
Last edited by triggerhippy on Jan 7, 2024, 10:16:27 PM
"
TRGKNIGHT wrote:
Hello, GGG

I have a question about the in-game store, and I don't know if it has been brought up before in the past post but is there anyway or possibility to implement a preview cart system in the store. So that a person can see what their character will look like with all of the stuff that they want to put on their character before deciding to purchase or not to purchase.

They've said that they're actively working on this for PoE 2 and, because they'll use the same shop, it will automatically be backported to PoE 1.
It's great we have executives at GGG who actually understands the genre as opposed to some AAA studio which seems entirely clueless and is just allowing themselves to be pulled in all directions by their diverse player base.

I have no doubt POE2 will continue to be genre-defining in the ARPG scene.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ghazzy is painful to listen to.
make trade enjoyable. Why when i accept one dude. other declined and i cant even find him
"
Do what you said you'd do with the two end-games.

talk about that please or better yet do it.

I am very glad that will not happen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info