Maximizing SRS Damage

Hi! I'm trying to scale my SRS damage further, but not sure where to go from here. Any ideas? Much appreciated!

https://pobb.in/Ii-o_2pjX1sd
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2024, 4:59:02 PM
Most of jewels are really bad.

You want T1/T2 added chaos dmg, %inc minion when used a minion skill and chance to poison on all of them, except chance to poison in case you did already hit 100%.
Try to buy fractured ghastly eyes with one of the above mentioned mods and then use reforge chaos in your horticraft station. If you cant afford fractured bases, just spam reforge chaos and hope for the best.

Same goes for the Bone Ring, its pretty bad.
You want %minion dmg, atk speed and move speed. Since 2 mods have "speed" tags, your best bet is a fractured bone ring with minion dmg and then reforge speed until victory.

Your AG isnt even showing up in the config. Gear should be:
- Asenath Gentle Touch to apply lvl1 Temp Chains
- Windscream boots to make sure AGs curse doesnt cancel Despair
- Crown of the Tyrant with a white socket for negative chaos res and added flat chaos dmg
- Doppelganger Guise chest for 10% life regen on hit

To represent this add the following textlines to your custom mods in the config tab:
you can apply an additional curse
Nearby Enemies have -10% to all Resistances
You and Nearby Allies have 47 to 61 added Chaos Damage

And add a lvl1 Temp Chain gem to your skill setup.

If you can, also add a vaal haste (Stone Golem doesnt need minion life for instance. If it dies, it dies. Who cares?) and swap melee splash for multistrike whenever you are bossing. Splash is strictly for mapping.

All of this combined would quadruple your current dps output quite easily.
Last edited by Orbaal on Dec 31, 2023, 3:46:30 PM
100% what Orbaal wrote, + why grace on divine blessing instead of malevolence? I also dont see (vaal) haste on your setup, are you using spectre for that? If so, you lose vaal haste and i would consider different spectre. Couldnt check pob since Im on mobile.

You can consider crafting higher minion damage gloves at some point using minion dmg essence (up to 30%)

Your neck is lowest aura roll, I think you can get max roll cheaply now, just for extra %, you will be surprised how those small things add up to increase dps.

Im playing poison srs this and last league, if you have any questions feel free to msg me or check my gear.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 31, 2023, 4:25:33 PM
Thank you!! Helpful advice. :)

I went ahead and replaced one of my ghastly jewels with something better (still looking), got a better jinxed juju roll, better bone ring, and my AG is currently stacked - cant crit chest, kingmaker, crown of the tyrant, asenath and windscream. Terrified of losing him lol, that's like 20 divines.

Spectres are perfect warlord, perfect forest tiger, Pale Seraphim

I'm using Grace to stack evasion and divine blessing adds to that on top of flasks. I've rarely died since I've done this and keep grace up - another ~75% evasion on top of max block let's me basically stand inside T16 juiced abysses. Is malevolent in this slot better somehow?

You guys see anything else? Got about 30 divs left to invest in my SRS.

Update: https://pobb.in/RbuiMv1I4ddS
Actually I just realized it's better to have grace on all the time for better defensive uptime, so yeah switched that with malevolence. :)
If you really wanted to splash some cash, buy an ilvl84 minion dmg cluster (12 pointer ofc) and roll 35% inc effect plus 3% minion atk speed.
Doesnt matter what else you roll, thats just a bonus.

But it has to be 35% inc effect and 3% atk speed to hit the min threshold needed to upgrade the 3% to 4% atk speed. The more minion atk speed you have the better, because it allows your minions to stack more poison.

I would also ditch flame dash and replace it with whirling blades.
Thats just a personal preference and depends on the map layouts you like to farm. But if those maps dont require the ability to teleport then whirling blade is just better in every aspect imaginable as far as Im concerned.
Its way faster and no need to deal with charges. Feels amazing.
It is looking really decent, from minor things now I would get awa melee splash level 5 20% qual, I think they’re quite cheap, you can also qual your rings (minion ring with caster catalyst to increase minion attack and cast speed, I think caster may be cheaper catalyst than speed) and qual your amulet for what you need most, chaos res or attributes (I would go with chaos res personaly, but since I cant check pob you will have to pick). At some point I would consider changing 4prefix ring with something else, either with attributes+resists or another minion ring (or even ring with socket if you’re thinking about squizing in one more aura). Thinking about it, you could remove minion life from golem and try to go for no mana banner from charms, but thats just some untested idea.

Still on mobile, so I cant check your resists or how much unreserved mana you have. If you’re into some crafting, I would get fractured spell supp t1 gloves (eva+arm would be best base) snd slam essences for 30% minion dmg with hope to hit extra mods you need. Or you can just look for similar on trade.

My phone dont let me check your clusters, can you link them?
Edit: it seems Orbaal was quicker about them, and if you don’t have 35% effect on them that would be more important than what I wrote. Sadly, cant check them on mobile rn :(
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 31, 2023, 8:17:46 PM
Question: Apparently using Multistrike & Melee Splash together is quite unpopular. Is there some reason for that?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Splash is great for mapping but pretty bad for bossing.

Multistrike is the exact opposite. Its not needed for mapping and locks your minions in place, so they get to hit 3 times - even if its not needed.
Imagine a mob dying after the 1st hit and your minion is still dishing out 2 additional hits for no reason.

Since both share the same color its very easy to switch depending on the situation and get the best result this way.
"
Orbaal wrote:
Multistrike is the exact opposite. Its not needed for mapping and locks your minions in place, so they get to hit 3 times - even if its not needed.
Imagine a mob dying after the 1st hit and your minion is still dishing out 2 additional hits for no reason.
Ok, they got too much DPS...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info