Ebony Tornado Shot MTX is the reason for significant performance degradation over time.

I love the league and the 3.23 patch overall but i'm afraid i have to raise this issue as well. Like others have mentioned prior .. we PAID for this, it's the best mtx by far to enhance visual clarity atleast to some degree ..

It should be fixed already .. multiple players who are longterm paying costumers made you aware of this weeks ago.
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
Yup, this is a game crashing bug that affects anyone in a party with you. I have been doing a lot of group play and my friends thought it was deadeye causing the problem. Turns out its just something that I paid extra for to have a worse game experience. An ETA or any update on this would be great..
any news on this ... i bought it because i liked the look but it is now nearly non useable :(

Can we refund this or do you have an ETA for FIX?
Hello,
i have the same problem : CPU i5-13600k and GPU 4080

Thanks for looking into it.
another patch and no fix for this .... can we refund?
Same problem until now. I had to buy an extra skin that I don't even like. ONLY to somehow play without losing performance. Can we at least get a refund for something that doesn't work properly if you won't fix it and ignore player complaints?
Last edited by Sanborne on Jan 21, 2024, 4:00:35 PM
Which cosmetic is the best performing?
"
terrazine wrote:
Same thing happens to me. 170 FPS in hideout after 6 maps with no TS mtx, 30fps in hideout after 6 maps with ebony TS mtx. Can be reproduced consistently by just equipping the mtx and playing the game.

same problem. fix pls (((
Same problem here... bought this skin last league for visual clarity and i can't afford buying another one right now so i'm using default skin.

Can we get a hotfix or any kind of communication regarding this??
"
Orangebuds wrote:
Same problem here... bought this skin last league for visual clarity and i can't afford buying another one right now so i'm using default skin.

Can we get a hotfix or any kind of communication regarding this??

They've acknowledged the issue in the Known Issues post at the top of this forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info