Weekend Stash Tab Sale

2 hours after I buy stash tabs..
A painful lesson! Stash tab sales always last a whole weekend, and come (usually) every 3 weeks. So it's best to always wait for the sales!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
need new stash tabssss
"
heman87 wrote:
2 hours after I buy stash tabs..

Contact support, they will help you.
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.
Heist tab when? Heist locker is ok, but way too small.
I spend money when the league is good.... Now this league has potential, but there remain the issue with the Wildwoods. Way too frustrating. Wisps disappearing, changing colour, taking you to wrong NPC, no minimap or directions to bosses.

^There is the overtuned empowered arcnemesis mobs. You need a hard HP cap on rares, scaling with map tier. Not just with this league, but most league mechanics dont scale well with archnemesis, and you get crazy overtuned mobs that just suck the fun out of the experience.

...,but I am serious. This league is a lot of fun, if you ignore these issues. Running empowered maps for the most part, is rippy, but worth it. I love that. I just don't love going AFK for 10 minutes with mouse button pressed, attacking a overtuned mob with 32 trillion HP.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Dec 16, 2023, 12:50:59 AM
Well that's annoying, i bought multiple stash tabs a few days ago :(
Incubator, Heist tab when?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Just bought many new stash tabs

Thanks for the sale!
got 1 tyyy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info