This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Dec 18, 2023 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the new Core Supporter Packs here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Need more tabs for all this loot!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Perfect. Getting some guild stash tabs!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Woohoo!

Funny, I just bought a bunch of tabs. Time to buy more?!
Time for New Year gifts!
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.
sells more sells 10 years still no quality of life implemented into the game , only rich people will play it soon since it require RTX and above to perform well fk you GGG
Can we merge 4 tabs into a quad tab yet? Please?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
jesus finally LOGIN time
"Tell the God of War I am his no longer, Tell him he is not safe while I walk the Earth."
Fuck my whole life, I was going to buy the Unique and Gem tabs next week after my birthday... Now I'll need to wait for the next sale, because I can't afford the damn things otherwise. Damn it... :(
Minor bug with stash tab purchases: If you buy a tab and it upgrades a remove-only, if the remove-only is in a folder it does not update its status to reflect the change, unlike all converted/upgraded tabs that are not in folders.

It does update this properly once you change instance, but it certainly is quite worrysome at first!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info