Vaal side area ambient sound persists even after leaving the zone

March 2024 and saaaaaame bug
April 1st, but no april fool's joke because the bug is still there...
Also affecting me, april 2. Really annoying as I like clearing vaal side areas...
I'll just pitch in with another report of the same issue. It's new to me though, been playing since beta something or other and never seen it until 3.24.
Nothing new about my install or comptuer that wasn't the same in 3.23 (and graphics card aside, quite a few leagues before that as well).
Yep, the bug is still here.
bug definitely still here! listening to it right now!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Definitely broken audio with the Vaal side areas. I have to mute the ambience setting in Sound or else I would have to restart the game every time I do a vaal side area.
I also have this bug. Cannot do a Vaal Side Area without being haunted by it's very loud sound ambience until i restart the game. Only option is to completely mute ambience.
I would like to kindly ask you to please fix this bug that has been happening for almost 4 months and reported over 10 times already with no response whatsoever. Thank you. :)
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
Seems that recent patch (3.24.1) fixes that issue, let's test it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info