Introducing the Affliction Mystery Box

Would love that currency counting ring, but there's so many other things in the boxes. Will probably just wait to purchase it individually.
"
Ashriel wrote:
With the addition of "extra effects" here, I am REALLY hoping things that are tied to armor pieces will soon be moved here (i.e. Voidborne floating animation). I see no reason for half of the things on pieces of armor to be locked to wearing that piece of armor, especially when this stuff is so damn expensive.

This Exactly the Float and the Rigwald's Armours Bloodstorm should have been Character Effect's from the get-go instead of limiting your Mtx choice to 1 set of Armour.

Decent Box but still as expensive as ever hoping for a get a Box when you spend point's otherwise it's a skip for the most part got 500 Armour Set's anyways. xD
"
Beaviz wrote:
"
Zuzanne wrote:
...can you put the Voidborn flying effect there?

yeah right...you ask them to retrospectively remove "exclusive". Not gonna happen.

I meant it would still be exclusive for the supporters, but usable with other body armor.
"
Beaviz wrote:
"
Zuzanne wrote:
...can you put the Voidborn flying effect there?

yeah right...you ask them to retrospectively remove "exclusive". Not gonna happen.

[Removed by Support] we just want to untie the floating effect from the armour, you would still need to have bought it to have the floating effect..... like, why can't they let us mix and match? the pack costs $480, being forced to only look certain way to have a effect that could litertaly be just a character effect is not cool
Last edited by Will_GGG on Dec 10, 2023, 6:40:21 AM
Mad props and congratulation to the team which worked on them.

They look fantastic.

Edit/PS: And I see you, recycling. Again. A frog as pet. A caster monster in Affliction that casts an AOE spell spawning frogs (thematic, but also WTF moment playing 2nd day). And now a frog portal.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Dec 10, 2023, 10:52:42 AM
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Dec 10, 2023, 11:36:08 AM
GGG please move the armor effects to the special effects section, or allow them to be turned off. I'm talking about the effects of falling snow or ash; they slightly reduce performance and make it difficult to see enemies while standing still.
This mystery box is really cool.

Damn, here we go spending money again.

It's getting better and better GGG.
TBH, GGG i think this is one of the lowest value box you have made in a very long time.. . there are so many of these "junk stuff" there.. like far too many pets/decorations/finishers/rings... making the value and return for money really awfull... because theres not alot players will want there..

the sets are alright they are pretty decent..
but cloak is meh and only 1 of the set has back attachment
no wings? no weapons no weapon effects the char effect is kinda loweish quality.. the portals aswell.. you should try to avoid adding too many of these meh extra stuff into the same box because if next box has once again value of like 1.5k points but cost 3k points to open ill start skipping them..

add to that the fact that you didnt make league support packs this league.. feels kinda going the cheap way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info