Introducing the Affliction Mystery Box

so i either float or look a bit different. yeah ill just float and stop buying stuffs until i can float with all the other armors i like. stupid idea to tie things to armour when you have an already top tier option
In town effects causing crashing

GGG = lets keep doing more!
The extra effects tab is great, can you put the Voidborn flying effect there? And in general you could separate some effects/clone them and put them in that box so we can mix and match. Player agency and all.
Spoiler
Post on reconsrturtion
Last edited by Silenserss on Dec 9, 2023, 8:50:04 PM
"
Zuzanne wrote:
...can you put the Voidborn flying effect there?

yeah right...you ask them to retrospectively remove "exclusive". Not gonna happen.
Too much trash fluff in terms of pets and rings and footprints. The last box with only TWO variations was much better.

Not spending for this one.
Yes. Please, more Effect slots to make all these quirky/fun visuals more universal.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Ugh. Not a fan of this set of mystery box. Probably not looking to buy a complete set this time round.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Poggg
Hot dang this is pretty cool! <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info