Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

GG
"
Cmon guys, that's going to be the best league ever.
I'm so hyped!

The most broken league ever. That's fun for sure. :)
I predict many nerfs, when some very OP build archetypes will appear. Broken, unpredicted, untested by GGG mechanics. I believe Jungroan already prepearing his slogan -- "clever use of intended game mechanic". xD And a bit later nerf (bugfix) from GGG. :)
Can you still get charges with Ralakesh's Impatience? I.e. power change on crit
Last edited by kevinfishkyky on Dec 5, 2023, 12:52:57 AM
If I have a tincture in a flask slot, will it still count as "empty" for purposes of The Traitor?
What's going to happen to the improved goddess fragments?, there is only one atlas node as is for lab and with the loss of enchants hows that going to work?
Do we have any additional info on lvl 20 Barkskin? Numbers? Does it cost reservation?
Patch looks promising, but as a blight farmer I have a question. There's still a notable that enables blight in a map device, since it's already there it's completely wasted point. Should there be a some sort of change in the notable?
Will new ascendency points be shared across characters or will each new character have to do quests again?
GGG we lost increased Mana Reservation Efficiency enchant... wheres the auras buffs
So what happened to Frost Shield quality?

Could you also please clarify what happens to Penance Brand after the mob reaches 20 energy?

The patch notes say they expire, while the gem itself says they get removed .. which could mean a lot of things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info