November 2023 Events

Only 7 days? I was excited but I work a full time job/family stuff etc, a week is nothing :/

For a game made by and for the Diablo 2 gen, this feels made for no-life kids :(
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
so many ppl who didnt like kalandra, almost everyone needs ultimatum in their lives... why not ultimatum? saaaaaaadge
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
"
iParadoxG wrote:
"
MTheGuy wrote:
PLEASE, do at least 2 weeks. Many people work and can't enjoy this for only 7 days...

I second this.

WE NEED 2 weeks please GG

PLEASE MAKE SENTINEL GO CORE
This is on the money, well done GGG. Not voiding at end of a league is a big plus, and great for casual players. Then something a bit more whacky but voided to end it. Keep this up please team.
"
TLK825 wrote:
almost everyone needs ultimatum in their lives... why not ultimatum? saaaaaaadge

Just wait for 7.23 to bring it back /copium
where endless delve :(
where endless heist :(
those events sound booring
"
ekOhgsdDUQ wrote:
where endless delve :(
where endless heist :(
those events sound booring

It is actually so funny. Each person in this thread be like, Yess great event just what I needed, next bruh I want endless delve even if we had it like umpteenth times, and it's getting super stale (no one is delving really, compared to other content).

Is it not easy to see they want to please different groups each event, it doesn't make sense to repeat the same over and over. And this time we get something new, haha, some people are so hard to please.

I am pleased there is no endless delve, so here is weighting to the other side. Balance :)

Oh and Heist, are you kidding me?? Some of us do not touch heist at all, as we really do not like it. Please stop trying to make it sound like it's a popular choice, it is clearly one of the most disliked content pieces there is and would piss off way more people than not having it.

It is the right choice to always make new event types, and stop reusing them altogether.
This seems pretty cool... not sure about Krangled tree, seems like zero power event, but the rest are awesome.
Just throw in HC Endless Delve! Is that too much to ask for? I started this game on HC and I refuse to play anything SC.
No lifers can do infinite characters on any account and stack tickets so a casual has no chance. This is just another cater to our small streamer base event. This game is in the pooper and it's about to be flushed.

We see how you give priority ques to streamers. Priority contests. Priority everything. I can promise you one thing GGG. I will never give you another cent.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 25, 2023, 2:53:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info