November 2023 Events

No SSF option? Really?
Having multiple characters will increase your chances of winning a randomly drawn prize

Pass
Please if its at all possible extend the time frame. 7 days is just too short for people with a job and a family. Sentinel is one of those league where you need to pkay for a long time to get rolling: recombine gear and crafting good Sentinel for juice in maps. As of right now im looking at playing mybe 1 or 2 days. I'll get to T5 in maps and it will be over.

Mvh Erik 2

"
Pashid wrote:
"
DerkMaestro wrote:
Group play abusers are gonna be happy to grab about 70% of the pool. Classic

How that? what stops you from leveling up to 90-95 by your own? events last long enough to achieve that even as a solo player.
And for the non raffle prices, even if it was ssf the usual party players are more than capable to even win solo, so it wouldn't change anything.
In the end you still get your chance to hit or miss a raffle reward if you level up your character lol

One group can level up to 95 at least 42 characters in one week (6 characters for each player), each extra character increases the chances of obtaining a reward from the draw, the pool of rewards is limited. Adding to that multiple groups, and result is that chances of getting anything from a random draw for solo players is extremely low
Blast from the past would be much much better if it were extended to 3 weeks. I missed kalandra league and never got to play around with reflecting mists, but from what I hear, you need to get to red maps for it to get good. 1 week isn't enough to reach that for an average working person.
Nice events!
Definitely going to play the second one.

@GGG:
Please extend the duration of all events.
1 week is way too short if you want to fully embrace all those special mechanics!
so the fastest players get the prizes? sorry for this dumb question, but i'm super new to this game
please allow us to play the events in SSF, would love to try and recomb some kalandra rings for standard :)
i dont understand why u take hardcore away from us, the events are probably ok but playing softcore is just pointless for many of us :(

even if the events are not endless delirium, heist, delve, atlas invasion or mayhem, they still seem kind of intresting, but having to play softcore on poe at this point...

idk.. i was having high hopes and looked forward to the event
Last edited by Dorfwirt on Oct 25, 2023, 11:59:32 AM
Tons of us dont play softcore, stop being stubborn and add HC versions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info