time for 20% death penalty

makes the game too easy, so the xp penalty definitely needs to go up
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Honestly if you want a true punishment make it so players have to complete a ball of grandmasters wing to get back to their map. Ain't no one playing after that.
Last edited by roundishcap on May 2, 2024, 9:29:40 PM
"
roundishcap wrote:
Honestly if you want a true punishment make it so players have to complete a ball of grandmasters wing to get back to their map. Ain't no one playing after that.

Sounds good to me.

I'm still annoyed that GGG caved in to the crybabies and took HoGM off the atlas.
Last edited by ARealLifeCaribbeanPirate on May 3, 2024, 5:39:22 AM
"

why are u using them?
just play without

explanation hopeless

conditional degeneration is taking place
"
sownice wrote:
"

why are u using them?
just play without

explanation hopeless

believe it or not, for the same reason why saying "you dont like TFT just dont use it" is a senseless argument when discussing the economy

when the best tactic is available it puts you at a disadvantage for not using it

how do people still not understand this, it's not that hard
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
sownice wrote:
"

why are u using them?
just play without

explanation hopeless

believe it or not, for the same reason why saying "you dont like TFT just dont use it" is a senseless argument when discussing the economy

when the best tactic is available it puts you at a disadvantage for not using it

how do people still not understand this, it's not that hard
Nothing bad happens if you 'put yourself at a disadvantage' in a videogame.
Bump for obvious reasons
since you all pros have omens in your inventory, shouldnt you technically ask for at least 40% penalty ?

and since you dont die , that would still be irrelevant
"
SerialF wrote:
since you all pros have omens in your inventory, shouldnt you technically ask for at least 40% penalty ?

and since you dont die , that would still be irrelevant

Most don't have omens in SC nobody is going to whisper 60 people just to get one.

Now if you do well that's already a penalty as it is.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Man seeing all these HC gamers complaining that the game is "too easy" with the scarab is hilarious. Lvl100 used to be a dumb,pointlessly long grind. This scarab actually made getting to 100 fun, It only took me 36 or so maps from 99 to 100 farming Dunes with breaches and beyond AND I got lots of Fortunate cards, enough to complete 2 sets so I even made a profit. If they increase the exp penalty that would literally do nothing, people like me will just resort to living in Sanctum till lvl100, or just still use the scarab strat since I never died using it anyway. Or buy 5-way legion carries/breachstone runs. It will accomplish nothing even if the penalty is 90%, it would only be a net negative for the game and everyone's experience. The only thing that would do is make early atlas progression more annoying because "oh no I died to [random thing] and lost half my level at 92". Wow doesn't that sound like such fun game design? And again, most players play SC Trade like me, and we WILL find any and all ways to avoid and go around this penalty lol. Just like how people buy carries for uber bosses,challenge completion,voidstones etc. Raising the penalty is literally pointless. Just delete it the game would be exactly the same(but better) without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info