Stuck at infinite loading screen, can not enter map

Guild hideout is also working as a workaround
Surely we get a fix for this within the next couple days... surely
Hi.
We are aware of the issue. We'll make sure to fix it asap.
For now it seems like the areas that cannot be loaded from a hideout can be entered from Karui Shores or a guild hideout.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Same with a ravaged blighted map, I hear my pets grunting so I may be in but the screen blocks me off.
This league is almost unplayable, infinite loading screens. Worst is you can here yourself die while the cogs are spinning. The whole game is that lagging you can't even see game mechanics if you are lucky to get in a map. On PS4 Australia
Do y’all just not test things at all before pushing the patch?

Like seriously. It’s stumble after stumble this league for performance

This patch was supposed to be “loading screens are faster better etc” and they are worse

How embarrassing
performance-wise the worst league i've played so far... and i started off on ps4... cant play TOTA either because the fuckers will kill my AG all the time, every other minion survives thought... maybe some level 42 contracts since i cant delve either? ^^ and the the karui shores dont work either... also infinite lading screen... the maps i wasted... so yeah, "ASAP" would be very nice GGG...
Last edited by Hasi-Moto-23 on Sep 7, 2023, 1:18:28 PM
Guess it is time to remove the game from the PS store, it simply does not work
From bad to worse

Lost 3 portals on maven … infinite loading screen

Then NO memory game where visible , ypu hear the sound but tiles not get purple to see where to go

GG LOL
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
This should be fixed with the 3.22.1_hotfix patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info