Unable to progress in act 5

you have The Chamber of Innocence waypoint you need to go to that and head north from it to enter the torched courts area
I do not have the chamber of innocence it's the slave pens, or control blocks by leaving from the overseer's tower. No other options.
"
Thelastraver wrote:
you have The Chamber of Innocence waypoint you need to go to that and head north from it to enter the torched courts area

Sometimes people refuse to read the name of the destination on the waypoint.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
I do not have the chamber of innocence it's the slave pens, or control blocks by leaving from the overseer's tower. No other options.

use your waypoint to back to where you kill the High Templar

You did not got the ball sack from High Templar (Innonce) anyway
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

I don't know how else I can show that my quest state was bugged and the waypoints you're referencing were not unlocked yet...
Last edited by Trickdaemon1337 on Sep 4, 2023, 8:13:08 AM
F sake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info