Unable to progress in act 5

My character somehow got into a quest state where I cannot progress from control blocks in the start of act 5. I've tried a ton of things and really don't want to delete this character unless it dies lol.

Last edited by Trickdaemon1337 on Sep 4, 2023, 8:16:05 AM
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2023, 8:19:06 AM
Have you talked to all the NPCs? Pay attention to the mission description or use the world map.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
My character somehow got into a quest state where I cannot progress from control blocks in the start of act 5. I've tried a ton of things and really don't want to delete this character unless it dies lol.

There's a zone boss (you can't miss him on the way to the exit) in there that drops the "Eyes of Zeal" quest item which opens the exit of the zone.
... is not a troll
I've turned in the eyes of zeal and cannot go anywhere else or talk to anyone else either. Really don't want to delete the char but I emailed support and they just directed me here...
"
I've turned in the eyes of zeal

dude...., where did you "turn" this?

The ball sack (eye) is a key to a door in the Oriath Square so did you just drop the quest item somewhere?

Or did you "killed" Innocence already?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I looted an item that is now no longer in my inventory and I can do nothing in act 5, beginning of act 5
Can you travel to Oriath Square?

Can you travel to The Chamber of Innocence?

if you lost the ball sack but without the access to The Templar Courts (from Oriath Square), just try to cut the ball from the boss of The Control Blocks again.

(Or please read the quest log and post a screenshot)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

I can't do anything or go anywhere from the control blocks and I have no additional waypoints. Stuck
Dude.....you can't progress from Controlled Block as you already killed Innocence so that nowhere related to the ball sack.

please progress on foot from The Chamber of Innocence to next area instead of using waypoint

Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 3, 2023, 8:20:14 AM
Once again I cannot obtain the chamber of innocence, my only entrance is to the control blocks which allow me to go nowhere but back as the exit is closed and on fire.

Not sure what to do here, just trying to play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info