Ancestor Challenge Rewards

Legs and feet dont change at all between tiers, lame.
rest is only little recolor and more and more glow.
Not great not terrible. Many time i stated that tiering rewards reduces creativity.
I usually use the low tiered stuff anyway since I prefer a more minimalist look.

But... I don't really even see what we're getting in t3 and t4.
Sure, there's some minor glow difference, but that it's hardly noticeable even when zoomed in and with nothing else happening on screen.

Are there extra effects we're getting? Are the t3-t4 gloves/boots pretty much pointless?

We could at least use a voiceover explaining what's happening when the difference seems so minor. The base seems fine but I really see nothing there trying to tempt me to go past t2.
bring back portal reward =\
What an awefull choice to gate a Enemy heathbar behind (probably) T4 Challenge Armor!
New enemy HP bar?!
So from fun mtxs, challenge rewards and skill meta changes. We came to this? May I ask, what is happening GGG? Too much sh**less I mean ruthless "after work"?
If you care so much about crappy ruthless and PoE2. Can't you give skill meta shift in PoE1? Nice challenge rewards, even if I wouldn't do it, but to have wish /feeling for it is always nice. Now this challenge rewards give zero motivation of wanting to do them. Might aswell remove it completely.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Aug 18, 2023, 5:17:07 AM
10 hours before the start of the league? it's time to do challange reward
the set matches the rest of this patch. kind of an afterthought. everything has just felt. empty Xd
As far as tiered set rewards go Kalandra was the peak I guess. You would interest me if you gave me another chance to unlock the last tier for that instead :D

Also what is the difference between tier 2 and 3?
Bring back portal skin rewards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info