Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

I'm so glad that all the solid starters are still solid. Though the late game changed a lot more than I could fathom. Maybe some streamers will point out what kind of end game effects we got changed.

Chieftain sadeg
Meh. No exciting buffs, deserved nerfs. Might as well make ruthless default mode with that "small" section.
wow those patch notes are as boring as the poe2 gameplay at exilecon
They cant put Ruthless changes in a separate Thread because those 10 lines called patch notes would look ridiculous.

Ruthless its there acting like a filler, right?

Remember NOT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FIRST WEEK, hit them in the wallet.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
LOGIN
Where are the numbers, and why is there no info on the new uniques? I thought this was supposed to be the patch notes not the balance manifesto
"
Where are the numbers, and why is there no info on the new uniques? I thought this was supposed to be the patch notes not the balance manifesto

Doing both would cost more money than they are willing to put on poe 1
Why am I still here
rip 5way
yay
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Where is the balance development time going? There's basically nothing here for the base game other than gutting a few ascendancies to be equal or worse than their current play percentages, a couple weird supports and some atlas changes.

Where are skill balances and that stuff? Why is ruthless garbage most of the entire patch notes? Like holy hell guys this was supposed to be the big patch after exilecon and it at least from the looks seems super lame. This just isn't it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info