Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

Smells like killing Expedition/Delirium/??? bosses grind...
Not sure if I'm a big fan of the Delirium and Expedition changes, only time will tell.
"
Lionzerer wrote:
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
So...Deli node is entirely useless right out of the gate? Anyone speccing into Deli is already clearing that Deli with plenty of time to spare...and the loss of orbs is huge. What does this actually benefit?

You already get perma-fog with a single deli orb if you are worried about time lol. And if your build is that slow already, you probably aren't reaching more than 20-40% delirious anyway with a mirror.

One way to make this more attractive: add the modifier "Delirium mirrors make players x% delirious (above 60%)", or add definite layers of rewards. Or even: "Rare monsters have an x% chance to drop a Simulacrum while delirious"

What a terrible design.

The node is meant for people who are not currently speccing into deli; that's the whole point. If you dont have a high dps build and dont clear them in time deli is useless. But if you dont care about simu and orbs, but you do, say, wanna run a mf build and/or want to farm some cluster jewels for your build, this node is the way to go. You used to run heist for cluster jewels but they nerfed that substantially. This node fills that niche.

So to sum it up: this node is useless to people like you, and useful to others. Try to think in diversity next time mate; that's at the core of PoE to begin with.

It's very funny to read such messages from people whose online is 30 hours for the entire league. Many who come to leave a review play at least 10 times more and at least a little understand what they are talking about, but when such a character appears who talks about variability, while having a total of about 100 hours online for the last 3 leagues, it's very funny. To begin with, you would try yourself in each of the types of farming in the game on at least 100+ maps or visits to write such things, perhaps then your opinion would somehow be taken into account.
And you don't need to tell me that this is the second/third account there for the forum.

Rage all you want, but what matters is if i'm right or not. Nice strawman though.
Finally, have been waiting for a keystone like this! Will be making use of it early game.

Boneshatter-like scaling looks good, wonder if the alternate quality variants will be similar...
attack speed 👀
"
Lionzerer wrote:
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
So...Deli node is entirely useless right out of the gate? Anyone speccing into Deli is already clearing that Deli with plenty of time to spare...and the loss of orbs is huge. What does this actually benefit?

You already get perma-fog with a single deli orb if you are worried about time lol. And if your build is that slow already, you probably aren't reaching more than 20-40% delirious anyway with a mirror.

One way to make this more attractive: add the modifier "Delirium mirrors make players x% delirious (above 60%)", or add definite layers of rewards. Or even: "Rare monsters have an x% chance to drop a Simulacrum while delirious"

What a terrible design.

The node is meant for people who are not currently speccing into deli; that's the whole point. If you dont have a high dps build and dont clear them in time deli is useless. But if you dont care about simu and orbs, but you do, say, wanna run a mf build and/or want to farm some cluster jewels for your build, this node is the way to go. You used to run heist for cluster jewels but they nerfed that substantially. This node fills that niche.

So to sum it up: this node is useless to people like you, and useful to others. Try to think in diversity next time mate; that's at the core of PoE to begin with.

It's very funny to read such messages from people whose online is 30 hours for the entire league. Many who come to leave a review play at least 10 times more and at least a little understand what they are talking about, but when such a character appears who talks about variability, while having a total of about 100 hours online for the last 3 leagues, it's very funny. To begin with, you would try yourself in each of the types of farming in the game on at least 100+ maps or visits to write such things, perhaps then your opinion would somehow be taken into account.
And you don't need to tell me that this is the second/third account there for the forum.

Since his 30 hours this league didn't qualify him according to your metric, how about my 3 level 100s?

I would take this note when running Crimson Temples, as I'm clearing it backwards due to Altars. Since the majority of my builds aren't designed as deli-farmers (as I leaguestart Private League) I do not have the speed to clear the map backwards before the fog dissipates. This keystone will be free quant in my maps.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Aug 7, 2023, 3:21:51 AM
I don't understand why people think everything have to be related to their play style. Upsides always needs to be higher than the downsides for them.

If you don't like the deli node, do not take it and let someone else enjoy it if they want to do that. GGG will change it in time if no one is interested it anyway. What is the point of crying about it on the forums? Everything do not have to revolve around you and your play style.
Looks like this Delirium keystone was created for Ruthless. It is a single place to farm clusters, so it will make it easier
Finally!
MELEE SAVED!
Nice more Trauma stacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info