Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

"
keddz wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
Legionz wrote:

It would change both weapons when dual wielding.

I have tryed it 2 leagues before.
1) put only 1 weapon
2) use energy blade
3) put other weapon in 2nd slot
it have worked even with wand in 1st slot

Last time i cheked, energy blade had a modifier for 2h. You only need to vield 2handed weapon, so it will be changed to 2h energy blade.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Energy_Blade

Right from the source:

"
Requires a Non-Bow weapon.

The 2h modifier is there only so that it can compete with dual-wielding/sword&board archetypes.

Plus, the OP talks about how to have 1h energy blade + stat stick for battlemage.
Last edited by AbyssOfManus on Aug 9, 2023, 3:14:16 AM
Kirac mods should get some rework imo. After map passive tree and scarabs there is literally no meaning of spending more chaos on kirac mods.
Wth is Schism mean on Timeless Conflict Keystone?
"
ScottEvill wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3408278
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Kirac mods should get some rework imo. After map passive tree and scarabs there is literally no meaning of spending more chaos on kirac mods.

What? There are SO many reasons!

1) On league start, Essences on the bench allow us to more heavily chase that crafting method, especially when not playing trade, where all your gear comes from yourself.

2) Late game, adding extra strongboxes to your strongbox/quant Crimson Temple strat is SOOO good.

3) In general, guaranteeing mechanics, that you may otherwise only see a few maps, if your atlas tree is not hyper specialized.

4) For Sextant, even if you do have a specialized tree, you want to guarantee the content for your sextants so they aren't wasted (harvest is a great example of this, if you've rolled the life-force double sextant, but not the sacred grove sextant).

5) And for SSF + Private Leagues specifically it's an outlet to dumb chaos which otherwise have very limited use there.

Please, just because something isn't useful to you, doesn't mean it's useless. Albeit that seem to be the emotional offset for most forum/reddit debates these days.
"
Lionzerer wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3408278

thx
"
Wogibogi wrote:
Lets goooooo

Lets pooooooo
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Legion keynode is POG for early game or for slow builds, where you can't just blow up all those superfat Rares. Also, just take what you need - if it exists - rather then fight rares with AN-mods for 5%-quality skillgems...
So, when does Schism get full, when you are partially/mostly/fully done with legion? Either way i`m pretty interested in doing Legion for once.
"
Light9 wrote:
So, when does Schism get full, when you are partially/mostly/fully done with legion? Either way i`m pretty interested in doing Legion for once.

I'd imagine it like a meter that fills up faster the higher rarity the monster is that u break out and instant full when u break out a boss. But i'm no dev so my statement is most likely wrong and i should just stfu :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info