Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

"
ScreenName wrote:
Could we see the gems, rather than gameplay videos of existing skills?

These spoilers aren't spoiling much.

I feel like they are purposely doing that because either they don't know any of the numbers yet to make these work....or they are intentionally avoiding giving US the numbers so we can see how poorly balanced they will be ahead of time.
Spellblade + Battlemage
Will spellblade work? Or will Battlemage overwrite it?
I really hope they finally add "Lightning to Cold" and "Fire to Chaos" conversion support gems. As well as reworking the Impale support to work for Spells as well as Attacks. The current lack of these features is something I find as a bug that needs fixing. And it's already going for years...
"
Uoykai wrote:
Spellblade + Battlemage

probably both will work
battlemage adds the full flat damage to the spell damage (min and max)
spellblade description says it will add a percentage of the weapon, so i expect it to be a percentage of the average damage
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:
Spellblade + Battlemage

probably both will work
battlemage adds the full flat damage to the spell damage (min and max)
spellblade description says it will add a percentage of the weapon, so i expect it to be a percentage of the average damage

As description says, spellblade will add smth like 30%(1 gemlvl) of flat damage to spells (so it will add 30% of minimum and 30% of maximum)

Just gonna try Energy blade + Nycta's Lantern(battlemage) + spellblade + Elementalist -> spell ignite build.
Last edited by Uoykai on Aug 7, 2023, 8:34:09 PM
Energy Blade SPELLBLADE SUPPORT?!
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
ScreenName wrote:
Could we see the gems, rather than gameplay videos of existing skills?

These spoilers aren't spoiling much.

I feel like they are purposely doing that because either they don't know any of the numbers yet to make these work....or they are intentionally avoiding giving US the numbers so we can see how poorly balanced they will be ahead of time.

its call building up the hype
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

So battlemage, energyblade, spellblade inquiz?
"
fostaa wrote:
I really hope they finally add "Lightning to Cold" and "Fire to Chaos" conversion support gems. As well as reworking the Impale support to work for Spells as well as Attacks. The current lack of these features is something I find as a bug that needs fixing. And it's already going for years...

Or, hear me out, they just don't want them to exist. It doesn't NEED anything. It's not a bug. It can't be fixed. It'd be a new feature.
Last edited by Phixus on Aug 7, 2023, 11:10:20 PM
still no "link skill can now target a players via portrait making them viable support gems" support skill gem yet, hes hoping.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Aug 8, 2023, 1:44:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info