ExileCon 2023 Recap

Tie23 looking good!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
While POE 2 looks interesting to say the least, could you now put some efforts into improving POE 1 perfomance please? Its bit better now but still glitchy on the new engine and causes some troubles. I would prefer to start the new league on better optimized game. Thanks!
Last edited by s0mbr on Aug 1, 2023, 11:27:15 PM
Fix the recent patch please.
My CPU is still cooking since it arrived. And of 80% of my friends that have not quited the league too.
The last photo is FIRE hahaha what a Chad gamer
Exilecon always felt like a million dollar experience. Enjoyed the card game this time round and earning myself a mirror! <3
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?
Did anyone defeat the biggest bosses in the card game? i.e. Searing Exarch and so on?
Shine boldly, so that all my find you when the night falls!
great shots
"
TigerTree wrote:
Did anyone defeat the biggest bosses in the card game? i.e. Searing Exarch and so on?

I think it was around 300 people. Some people earned two mirrors. I beat two of the biggest bosses but they were both out of mirrors by then (my mistake for not sprinting like mad for the line for fighting Chris).
Wish I could've been there! Excellent job with the presentations and kudos to the content creators and GGG staff for signing autographs, etc.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Awesome event - Clap Clap . Can't wait for 3.22 and poe2 .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info