Path of Exile 2 at Gamescom (with Fan Meetup!)

"
Milkshakez wrote:
"
"The Gamescom event spans from the 23rd - 27th of August in Cologne, Germany. We'll be attending, and you'll be able to play Path of Exile 2 at our booth!"

Play Path of Exile 2, or play a Path of Exile 2 beta/early release?

Are you saying PoE2 will be finished by the time Gamescon happens?

Considering PoE2 is free to play, why would someone need to attend Gamescom to play it? Idfk where the insane idea that PoE2 release is right after Exilecon keeps coming from.

its so crazy how ppl can't read news and speculate for everything
So great that they are finally coming to Gamescom Cologne
For the Fan Meetup there is a nice Gamingbar in Cologne called "Lost Level".
They have everything you need for Meetups including a Streaming setup.

Hope to see you guys there :D
wow, welcome to germany :)
that's a loooong flight, to avoid the jetlag i suggest long nightly playing hours in advance while sleeping during the day, worked for me.

haven't been to gamescom (which has been a east german event for real gamers) after it moved to west germany to generate more money for the city of cologne.

friend of mine still went there and told me, the beutelrattendichte (amount of people with bags to collect commercials) was much, much higher :)

looking forward seeing some of you again. and just in case, don't drink the beer there (kölsch), it has a weird taste. try beer from bavaria if you can choose.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
muuuuuuuuuuu
Sounds like my Gaming Buddy and I have to visit Cologne in August :)

Didnt had a reason to visit Gamescom for a decade.
It is a shame to continue waiting for another year of POE 2 after spending 4 years and 3 due to the pandemic. friends who were also waiting but left :( .
Path of Exile - America
take a chill pill :))
"
vio wrote:
wow, welcome to germany :)

looking forward seeing some of you again. and just in case, don't drink the beer there (kölsch), it has a weird taste. try beer from bavaria if you can choose.

Dont hear this guy. He has a gringe taste. Beer from bavaria is the most ugly beer in germany.Try kölsch or karlsberg. Thats the taste youre looking for .-)
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Jun 27, 2023, 10:04:08 AM
finally someone bites :)
i was about to give up hope that there are people from cologne around.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info