Path of Exile 2 at Gamescom (with Fan Meetup!)

Nice !

I might actually travel over there now
Bad Seed
Last edited by Baristo on Jun 22, 2023, 9:30:18 PM
I might actually go to gamescom for the first time this year. Fan meetup also sounds fun, I'm looking forward to upcoming news on that one :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Welcome to Germany, il be there. See you soon ggg.
"
"The Gamescom event spans from the 23rd - 27th of August in Cologne, Germany. We'll be attending, and you'll be able to play Path of Exile 2 at our booth!"

Play Path of Exile 2, or play a Path of Exile 2 beta/early release?

Are you saying PoE2 will be finished by the time Gamescon happens?

Considering PoE2 is free to play, why would someone need to attend Gamescom to play it? Idfk where the insane idea that PoE2 release is right after Exilecon keeps coming from.
Great, another way to allow people with a ton of money to play a beta to a game they've barely supported when it comes to other's.

GGG really doesn't care about it's beta/alpha supporters, we long should have been allowed a demo. But naw, if you don't have thousands of dollars to waste on tickets/air-fair/hotels/etc... then we're no good to them.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
"
Milkshakez wrote:
"
"The Gamescom event spans from the 23rd - 27th of August in Cologne, Germany. We'll be attending, and you'll be able to play Path of Exile 2 at our booth!"

Considering PoE2 is free to play, why would someone need to attend Gamescom to play it? Idfk where the insane idea that PoE2 release is right after Exilecon keeps coming from.

I wasn't saying it was coming right after Exilecon, I was just asking the question because the wording of the initial posting was ambiguous.

Personally, I highly doubt it'll release right after Exilecon, since one of the stated items on the agenda is the announcement of the beta date for PoE2 and PoE mobile, but poorly worded posts like this one from GGG is feeding the flames of the launch rumours, so maybe they should read these more carefully before posting.

"
Magn3th3ad wrote:
"
Milkshakez wrote:
"

I wasn't saying it was coming right after Exilecon, I was just asking the question because the wording of the initial posting was ambiguous.

Personally, I highly doubt it'll release right after Exilecon, since one of the stated items on the agenda is the announcement of the beta date for PoE2 and PoE mobile, but poorly worded posts like this one from GGG is feeding the flames of the launch rumours, so maybe they should read these more carefully before posting.

Doesn't matter.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Aight..lfg! Koln, here i come :)
amazing
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Wish I could have headed to Germany. Would be able to meet dev teams for my two favourite ARPGs T_T
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info