Path of Exile 2: Ngamakanui Teaser

The logo is 10/10.
I hope the gameplay is purposefully left slower so we can see more of the details.

And once again... damn that logo animation is sick!!!
wow!
Looks great, I like what I saw! The logo animation looks amazing!

PS. Happy 10th PoEversary to me! :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Very nice work, GGG. I've been watching some PoE streamers playing D4, but it didn't appeal to me. PoE looks much more intriguing from the sneak peek.

Hope you guys host some exciting races at launch. Would be interesting to see who adapts quickly, and hopefully see varied builds and player strategies being showcased. I really enjoyed watching the GGG-hosted races, would love to see more.

Good luck!
looks good i will try this game :)
"
cgexile wrote:
char movement and casting animation looks dope

I hope the end game looks close to this because I do like the visual clarity - something I am really enjoying from D4 atm.

The endgame will be the same endgame we have now. Of course there will be another grand endgame expansion before or around launch. We can only hope they visually and mechanically rework the older endgame bosses though.
Last edited by DaBones on Jun 8, 2023, 8:07:16 PM
I'm pogging out!!!!
Love surprise drops !

ANd I'll find out more on my birthday they say !
In fact how similar PoE 2 is to D4 is a bit concerning. The dev team especially Chris himself is very obsessed with the Diablo series. Lets hope there won't be too many unnecessary changes just to make the game more Diablo like.
Finally POE2 beta is here!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info