Path of Exile 2: Ngamakanui Teaser

want
Tease and denial 🤣
the announcement of the announcement of the announcement of the announcement of the announcement..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
sea_serpent wrote:
This looks...disappointing.
In terms of graphics, it's definitely good.
Gameplay-wise, taking into account the previous gameplay videos we've gotten, this looks like it's going in a bad direction (imo).
The game is heading towards a direction which makes it unenjoyable for me.
Ultimately, that's fine as well, as there will be players to replace me, but it's slightly saddening.

Why do you feel like its going in a bad direction?
Could you clarify please.
The gameplay has been improved, graphics improved - without losing the poe soul.
So i cant really see why youre disappointed, so like i said earlier - clarify :)
Looks great, thanks for all the hard work GGG!
Chris was really serious when he said he liked competition.
This is a step up from 2021 reveals, graphis, animations and textures wise. I am blown away by water effects at the beggining.
Last edited by MadamMimi on Jun 8, 2023, 4:42:45 PM
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
sea_serpent wrote:
This looks...disappointing.
In terms of graphics, it's definitely good.
Gameplay-wise, taking into account the previous gameplay videos we've gotten, this looks like it's going in a bad direction (imo).
The game is heading towards a direction which makes it unenjoyable for me.
Ultimately, that's fine as well, as there will be players to replace me, but it's slightly saddening.

Why do you feel like its going in a bad direction?
Could you clarify please.
The gameplay has been improved, graphics improved - without losing the poe soul.
So i cant really see why youre disappointed, so like i said earlier - clarify :)

I believe He thinks the game is slower? But this is 90% chance a campaign low lvl area.
char movement and casting animation looks dope

I hope the end game looks close to this because I do like the visual clarity - something I am really enjoying from D4 atm.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Spoiler
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-11 days left on my 8,000 hour mute-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 8, 2023, 4:51:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info