Path of Exile 2: Ngamakanui Teaser

"
Homyak555 wrote:
What is this? D4 ripoff?
Spacebar roll? Ice nova stun? 2sec ult cast? Autoattack from d4?

bro chill this was a teaser made to be shown on SGF, better show them something they understand, not the rugular zoomzoom endgame gameplay.
my GOD! its not even out ...and it's already a D4 killer!!! :X GGG for the win!
WOW! I can't wait for the mobile game release! I was wondering how the character creation part will be. I am not fond of games that only allow for one sex type character roles.
40 seconds of gameplay after over 2 *years* of waiting (since the last PoE2 footage), are we gonna see more of these teasers before Exilecon?
where is megan fox ?
IV
I look forward the ported improvements in the PoE1 campaign. Also how all the old MTX will look in PoE2.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
"
index_fund wrote:
Logo elements:

Bottom - Goddes of Justice (lab prob still in the game)
Left - Innocence
Right - Sin
Left higher - Solaris
Right Higher - Lunaris
Top Left symbol ????
Top Right symbol Maven
Top Centre symbol ????

i think right symbol related to the one in this page https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon

I love the fluidity of that character animation, that's stunning. Love the little backhand AoE and the rising twist on the meteor. Worth rewatching in slow motion. Either my eyes are deceiving me, or I'm seeing what looks like some really fine-tuned IK or a whole range of separate directional animations in the spellcasts based on target and body position, casts really are directly at the target, I've never seen that before. Subtle and suuuper impressive.

Against my better judgement I recently tried Diablo 4 (sigh) and I'd rather watch this trailer repeatedly than play more of it. So looking forward to next league! Just wish it was sooner than 2 months hence, it's an awfully long time.
Last edited by Genstein on Jun 9, 2023, 9:32:03 AM
"
cgexile wrote:
char movement and casting animation looks dope

I hope the end game looks close to this because I do like the visual clarity - something I am really enjoying from D4 atm.

Agree with you!
"
Alipoe wrote:
where is megan fox ?

Right here, important question has been made

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info