Community Showcase

@Cursedone66

Those stickers, good lord. So amazing!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
This here is solid gold! You should know better than to bite the hand that feeds!!

I’m sorry; I really can’t tell if this is satire (perhaps there’s a language barrier at play?)

How would they be “the hand that feeds” ?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Too bad there's not a https://pathofexile.com/artist-content/ for browsing a gallery of these as well as some of the fantastic pieces from the past.

I agree
"
Sarno wrote:
"
This here is solid gold! You should know better than to bite the hand that feeds!!

I’m sorry; I really can’t tell if this is satire (perhaps there’s a language barrier at play?)

How would they be “the hand that feeds” ?

Its just a joke, but I do think its really funny. Definitely not satire.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Too bad there's not a https://pathofexile.com/artist-content/ for browsing a gallery of these as well as some of the fantastic pieces from the past.

The game website used to have "Gallery" section with fan art. A lot of memory-inducing pictures... They slowly stopped updating it and when I messaged someone from GGG about it, they answered that their facebook page had more. Now it would be too much work for them to catch up, I think. Perhaps a fan-made site, but there could be problems with rights and such.

"

When I first read it I thought the latter part refers to players who support the game, but I guess I was wrong? IIRC Valued posters get nothing but a grey frame to their posts which is an indicator for others that they're most likely right with their [usually helpful] answers rather than a reward itself. I'm pretty sure GGG get more from this deal than people who spend plenty of their free time to help others.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Working On A Degree In Dendrology made my day hahah, it's amazing.. Seriously though, soon my back attachment will start growing a tree on it. Oh wait, you made that too. Botanist's Back Attachment! #TreesEverywhere
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
It's good to know that in our community there are so many people who are passionate about PoE and talented as well.
Last edited by rrbterry on Apr 21, 2023, 9:03:36 AM
"
Iangyratu wrote:

When I first read it I thought the latter part refers to players who support the game, but I guess I was wrong? IIRC Valued posters get nothing but a grey frame to their posts which is an indicator for others that they're most likely right with their [usually helpful] answers rather than a reward itself. I'm pretty sure GGG get more from this deal than people who spend plenty of their free time to help others.

I'm not sure I understand this, could you explain further or perhaps write this in a different way? Thanks.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Apr 21, 2023, 8:24:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info