We've found some more great art from our talented community that we wanted to share in today's news post. Check them out below!

Headhunter Divination Card Tattoos by jobneer via Reddit

Path of Exile Stickers by Cursedone66 via Reddit

Is it the 7th yet? by QueenNie via Reddit

Working on a degree in dendrology by To-Binge via Reddit

If you've been inspired and would like to share your creations with us, make sure to post them in our Community Showcase Forum!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
These are all so good!
Too bad there's not a https://pathofexile.com/artist-content/ for browsing a gallery of these as well as some of the fantastic pieces from the past.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 19, 2023, 6:08:46 PM
Showcasing community stuff is always cool, but between doing that several times, multiple concept art posts… these are all ‘filler’ posts which can go out at any time during a challenge league cycle.

You literally just released Crucible. Passive trees for weapons is a very cool, very Path of Exile idea. People have concerns about the implementation. Where is the communication? Do you plan to make significant changes? Do you fundamentally feel there are pressing game design / dev vision reasons for not acting on said feedback? I feel it’s rude of me to ask this, but given the sustained silence… have you read the feedback? Any input at all would be welcomed.

I dunno, maybe the team’s been all over Reddit. This is the game’s official forum. I come here for news. I’m cool with that not being the only right choice, but it absolutely should never be the ‘wrong’ choice. If we can bother visiting your forum, so can your own team.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Apr 19, 2023, 7:14:12 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
Showcasing community stuff is always cool, but between doing that several times, multiple concept art posts… these are all ‘filler’ posts which can go out at any time during a challenge league cycle.

You literally just released Crucible. Passive trees for weapons is a very cool, very Path of Exile idea. People have concerns about the implementation. Where is the communication? Do you plan to make significant changes? Do you fundamentally feel there are pressing game design / dev vision reasons for not acting on said feedback? I feel it’s rude of me to ask this, but given the sustained silence… have you read the feedback? Any input at all would be welcomed.

I dunno, maybe the team’s been all over Reddit. This is the game’s official forum. I come here for news. I’m cool with that not being the only right choice, but it absolutely should never be the ‘wrong’ choice. If we can bother visiting your forum, so can your own team.

<3
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?
"
Sarno wrote:

+infinity
"What we're working on" showcase when?
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Too bad there's not a https://pathofexile.com/artist-content/ for browsing a gallery of these as well as some of the fantastic pieces from the past.

+1, Keep Quoting till GGG notices us.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Sarno wrote:
I was removed from GGG’s Valued Poster program for… criticising them on the forum.

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

This here is solid gold! You should know better than to bite the hand that feeds!!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

This is the precise reason as to why I don't share the countless works I've done.

I've literally begged them for this.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Apr 20, 2023, 9:50:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info