Path of Exile Expansion Soundtracks

What would be of PoE without Kamil and MichaelC...
I know it's an old one, but any chance of adding the Conquerors of Atlas trailer music as well to the soundtrack?
great tracks
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I absolutely love the Sentinel one <3
Is there any chance you guys add it to the music hideout selector ? You even have a "Trailer" category ;)
"
ebrl wrote:
"
Coolulder wrote:
Love a lot of PoE's music. Would really love to see the original Lioneye's Watch music available for the hideout too.

Never going to happen. The reason the old music was changed is that GGG doesn't have the rights to it anymore. Word out there is that there were suspicions of plagiarism - true or not, GGG did ditch both the music and the composer without ceremony before moving on to Kamil.

which is still such a shame... I'm not going to jump on the YASS QUEEN SLAYYY boat for Kamil lol.
Think they care if we use some of it to listen on stream?
Any chance we could get these on Spotify?
Will you ever make PoE soundtrack available on vinyl?
You guys know if the new ancestors music is in ?
Cool soundtracks. Lately I've been experimenting with different builds and farming strategies in Path of Exile. That being said, I listened to some amazing playlists to keep me motivated. By the way, if any of you want to create your own Spotify playlists or need to increase your number of plays and subscribers, you should use https://promosoundgroup.net/ Spotify's promotion service. This was a real eye-opener for me and I thought it might help some of you who are also into music.
Last edited by Gump23 on Jun 26, 2024, 1:41:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info