New Microtransactions

cold snap looks cool

vortex is like bonjur meme
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Can we PLEEEAAAAASE have a matching MTX set for Frostbolt + Ice Nova + Vortex? :D
Bladeskills have the Illusionist Blade Bundle and BF/BB has Void Emperor.
Where is mannequin mtx from stream?? for me that was best hype thing from whole stream and nothing...
OMG ...LOOK SO ugly

I hope 3.21 more beautiful SKINs will be on the shelves, so that we can buy them and support the release of POE2.0. I hope to release these SKINs soon: Starfall Reap Effect; Celestial Sweep Effect; Oblivion Ground Slam Effect; Oblivion Rain of Arrows Effect; Myrmidon Hydrosphere Effect; I even hope that all skills have SKINs, so please release more SKINs on 3.21!
Mannequin MTX? It was in the Crucible Reveal Stream but its not in the shop :(
"The Nope Armor Set" Looks dope actually.
- GRaveChilD
Vortex and cold snap look really good.
Dark RF when?
"
Traoth wrote:
Lovely! Now make more of the Black & White mtx for more skill fx ^-^ it's my favorite mtx! I'd kill for a Black & White mtx for summons similar to the White Herald of Purity it's so drippy

Oh yeah those are great. Black armor set and white character effect is one of my favorite character appearances
Le Toucan Will Return
good league MTX when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info