"
sirgog wrote:
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
Alright.
Hear me out.
The time has come.
It is time to bring it back.
With all of these armor sets having visual effects, we can finally make it a permanent option:

Cats on Crit.

Make it happen. Let us relive the glory.

Absolutely agree with Cats On Crit returning. And Cats On Damage Taken.

I agree too, though it would be Cats when Damage Taken. This is important. Cats would not occur "on" our damage that we take, you see. Cats would occur when we take damage. The MTX could apply to the gem and, in my opinion, should provide a huge buff to Cats. Something like "200% more Cats when you Cats", and "Cats are not limited by maximum Cats when you Cats". So, because we Cats when we take damage, we would have all the Cats.
Okay these are pretty fucking cool. Especially the Vortex one. Thanks for the league too. Having fun as always.
Mannequins when? ~@.@~

Take my money!
Ha, everyone leveling cold DoT or WoC ignite Vortex. Yep, that checks. At least Cold Snap finally has a second MTX after literally 10+ years?

Wish that skull was actually random and not always facing toward the camera. Also wishing we had far more colors for Vortex other than blue, and demonic red.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Apr 11, 2023, 12:00:11 AM
Lovely! Now make more of the Black & White mtx for more skill fx ^-^ it's my favorite mtx! I'd kill for a Black & White mtx for summons similar to the White Herald of Purity it's so drippy
Cool, except it's not Halloween yet.
GGG PLS, Give us Overseer Vortex and Creeping Frost to go with Coldsnap D: its so clean and beautiful.
Missed the chance to call it GORTEX - 1/10
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
很不錯欸,希望繼續做這種的特效而不是一堆LED燈的特效、外觀
"
Tyukid wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
Alright.
Hear me out.
The time has come.
It is time to bring it back.
With all of these armor sets having visual effects, we can finally make it a permanent option:

Cats on Crit.

Make it happen. Let us relive the glory.

Absolutely agree with Cats On Crit returning. And Cats On Damage Taken.

I agree too, though it would be Cats when Damage Taken. This is important. Cats would not occur "on" our damage that we take, you see. Cats would occur when we take damage. The MTX could apply to the gem and, in my opinion, should provide a huge buff to Cats. Something like "200% more Cats when you Cats", and "Cats are not limited by maximum Cats when you Cats". So, because we Cats when we take damage, we would have all the Cats.

This is the best pedantic reply in a while. Take an e-kitten
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info