What's Been Discovered So Far?

If life gives you lemons...

I'm sorry but those are some of the most boring uniques I have ever seen. The staff might have some potential if you get insanely lucky but every other unique here is 1 alch on SC trade.
You give us these after stuff like original sin and kalandras touch?

On top of this archnem mods are back! Awesome. Not mentioned in the patch notes btw. Painchamp
Some rare mobs are literally stronger than the map bosses once again... don't even get me started about the league mobs.
Crit resistant/cycling damage reduction/temporal bubble on a enrage or soul eater mob doesnt prove for an interesting encounter, its just a sponge that will one shot you. It makes me want to alt+F4.
This is coming from a player with +5000 hours, imagine how new players are feeling. No wonder the league dropped to 50% player retention after like 2 days.

Also remember lake of kalandra when there was to little loot dropping and everyone was mad. Ya these league mobs literally don't drop anything and are basically the hardest content in the game. Fun.
You can make some crazy weapons for attack builds, RIP spellcasters though. These trees weren't made for you, unless your picking up battlemage somewhere.

Abyss needs another buff - still terrible in maps. Always goes the wrong way and after 4 days of mapping and 2 lv 90 characters I have seen 2 spires and 1 abyss boss that dropped me a 1c unique.
Extremely lackluster compared to the new breach or things like expedition/harvest/harbinger/beyond/essence that actually generate currency.

not to mention the bugs and servers.
-trade site has been down like 75% of the time
-combining trees and getting 1 node
-specing the node that item sells for a unique and getting a rare

!!! Who tests these things and gives them a pass!!!
Last edited by bigboyblue on Apr 12, 2023, 9:49:00 PM
"
bigboyblue wrote:
I'm sorry but those are some of the most boring uniques I have ever seen. The staff might have some potential if you get insanely lucky but every other unique here is 1 alch on SC trade.
You give us these after stuff like original sin and kalandras touch?

On top of this archnem mods are back! Awesome. Not mentioned in the patch notes btw. Painchamp
Some rare mobs are literally stronger than the map bosses once again... don't even get me started about the league mobs.
Crit resistant/cycling damage reduction/temporal bubble on a enrage or soul eater mob doesnt prove for an interesting encounter, its just a sponge that will one shot you. It makes me want to alt+F4.
This is coming from a player with +5000 hours, imagine how new players are feeling. No wonder the league dropped to 50% player retention after like 2 days.

Also remember lake of kalandra when there was to little loot dropping and everyone was mad. Ya these league mobs literally don't drop anything and are basically the hardest content in the game. Fun.
You can make some crazy weapons for attack builds, RIP spellcasters though. These trees weren't made for you, unless your picking up battlemage somewhere.

Abyss needs another buff - still terrible in maps. Always goes the wrong way and after 4 days of mapping and 2 lv 90 characters I have seen 2 spires and 1 abyss boss that dropped me a 1c unique.
Extremely lackluster compared to the new breach or things like expedition/harvest/harbinger/beyond/essence that actually generate currency.

not to mention the bugs and servers.
-trade site has been down like 75% of the time
-combining trees and getting 1 node
-specing the node that item sells for a unique and getting a rare

!!! Who tests these things and gives them a pass!!!

Yep.

Seems like worst league ever.

It was so promising!

Numbers of online firs days says so, but turns out as many undocumented and unspoken things in, like no loot, AN is back being even stronger and annoying, sceptre unrelevant trees, literal nerfs of many things..
I've discovered how you butchered saboteur and made it only playable with hexblast mines
We can discover that you can fuse two good tree to lose every good point even though you trained your tree to get them and your tree starting point which was superbe fused with the exact same point get mutated to lose every little thing complitely ruining your weapon... Perfect to put in core then^^

Roll on June 6th...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info