What's Been Discovered So Far?

What's Been Discovered So Far?

That you now commit to obnoxious advertising for your battle pass with a blinking icon that I can't dismiss until getting the trash rewards.
ok is nice new unique but why quiver don't get the passive tree but shield do?
i played dex stacking ballista for me the new league is useless my build only use unique item and upgrading unique is lock at geode drop zone 80 ouch.
monster unbalance ruining around in circle for 3 or 4 min is not fun (monster life leech or rege are the worst)

i just hope having fun i just take 1 week off to play path and i feel let down.
im not negative but just realist a play 30h in the last weekend i am level 88 i just start red map and i feel all ready bored not a lot of new thing to do or meta change i just run map like a zombie hoping finding chaos or divine for upgrade my bluid to start hoping have fun with the new league mechanic.
The league is garbo but this comment really made my day LMAO

"
GunHammers wrote:
I discovered my will to live rapidly decreasing as I play this treacherous farce of an update.
Soon my family will sense a rotten stench seeping through the door that has been sealed shut for several days wondering what has gone wrong and trying to break through.
My seven hundred pound Dorito's Dust(TM) covered corpse will rise from the ground, gaming chair still attached and attack those I once held dear.

For that is what this league has done to me.

I've been running lifetap with vitality because I can't kill crucible mobs without kiting them to multiple packs for mana flask charges. good thing the build I'm going for is mostly lifetap
"
danteafk wrote:
fix your league
communicate with your players
read the forums

no drops from overturned monsters
chris said downsides are at the end of the trees, turns out its always the first node bricking builds

crucible feels like it has been thrown together within 5 days with ZERO QA testing.

All of this is a perfect summation, especially the thrown together in 5 days part. Exactly this. And I wanted to note that they got all the microtransactions finished and ready to buy.
Well I like the patch! Mostly fun changes.

...oh, there's a league mechanic, too? I know I keep seeing some kind of weird in-game popup, but the UI is so bad that... oh no, that was supposed to be it? Oh. Oh no.
I discovered no loots so far. ffs is it too much to ask for a league mechanic actually drop something from the start? The mobs are extraordinary strong with the ability to spam shotgun skill while running away. And just as a reward after defeating them, there's NO LOOT. I can't believe i finished 10 acts with 0 currency dropped from the league content. Some people say that the loots are in the item's tree, but with what cost, 20 maps to find the tree and another 20 maps to reach the node? Here are some recommendations if you don't know what to do:
- Make the mobs DROP
- Make every items a sub mod at first node that DROP something for the first time revealing tree
- Increase the cooldown of orb monster's skill which releases the ball lightning
Last edited by HoangBoss on Apr 10, 2023, 11:32:54 PM
I think I can answer a good 90% of shit in the thread without being wrong;

Its Day 3 of the league, you build or your gear is shit so you can't kill the mobs like a chinese gold farmer.

I've had zero issue killing most of the mobs eventually, though it gets a little tricky keeping life regen rares on the frost bomb to ensure their death, but i've had zero issue otherwise in clearing even into red maps. Yall just suck.

Bow's get Two hander tree's, its why we don't get quiver nodes, as it would make bows even more thoroughly disgusting than they already are this league.

The indicators for channeling have both the bar on the bottom of the window and on the tree UI itself(In case you are blind.) So zeroing in on progression isn't too hard if you struggle early on or want to measure progress more clinically.

I will say the shilling for Kirac is a bit odious, but no more than usual.

I think basic geodes should drop slightly more than they currently do, but I know they drop more and reveal from unveils more above 10+ tier maps.

Breach is good, but I think it could use some early tier love in terms of drops.

Abyss changes also good, I like it not dead ending after 1 node even in white maps.

I think something fucky going on with Lab trials in maps though or offering drop rates, as well as divine vessels. but my sample size kinda low.

Bubblegum currency also feeling weak, may wanna address it to appease nerds whining about the mechanic.

Current rate, I figure i'll be full clear by next weekend if not sooner.
Fix the league, revert the drops.

Stop patting yourself on the back with "record" numbers and bs after this disaster of patch/league start.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
hurray more alch uniques

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info